Micheal Waltrip out of DEI

timbdp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read that again! It says they were to be driven by Jr. before the switch! See that means they were built new but not driven by Jr.! Got It? thumb

Even if it were Jr's car from last season, what is wrong with that? Jr. only led the standing most of last season! I believe it is the driver, not the car! thumb

825701991[/snapback]

Thank you, gotmilk! Junior NEVER even sat down in those cars!

Some of you who haven't followed NASCAR for the last 30 years wouldn't know what I'm talking about. Jeff Gordon drove two cars named Blacker and Butthead for 8 or 9 years. Blacker still remains THE single most successful chassis in NASCAR history! Look it up! So, last year's cars are NOT leftovers. The cars were built by the Eury's for Jr. to race THIS SEASON! Bodies change, but the chassis is the most important part of a racecar's sucess.

Know your NASCAR or don't talk about what you don't know!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a smart alec, just stating facts!

Thank you, gotmilk!  Junior NEVER even sat down in those cars!

Some of you who haven't followed NASCAR for the last 30 years wouldn't know what I'm talking about.  Jeff Gordon drove two cars named Blacker and Butthead for 8 or 9 years.  Blacker still remains THE single most successful chassis in NASCAR history!  Look it up!  So, last year's cars are NOT leftovers.  The cars were built by the Eury's for Jr. to race THIS SEASON!  Bodies change, but the chassis is the most important part of a racecar's sucess.

Know your NASCAR or don't talk about what you don't know!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a smart alec, just stating facts!

825702021[/snapback]

Just some Earnhardt hater, hunting for something to whine about! know what I mean? thumb

Michael Waltrip is the leading candidate to take over Rusty Wallace's #2 car next year...........

825705309[/snapback]

Really? Not a bad tide to step into. Only problem is that he would have Ryan Newman as a teammate. If you can call him that after the crap he and his crew chief pulled earlier in the year with Rusty.