Who has the Best Cross-Country Team?

Mr.Midfield

sorry to the FRA guys... I didn't see you on the rankings list until tonight

http://www.milesplit.com/article/6686

CCS has their top 5 at or under 17:25

page's 4 and 5 concern me.... I'm hoping they will fly down so we can have a hardcore 4 team race

CCS' keys to winning state:

1. Get 1 and 2 under 16:30

The race should be about 10-15 people under 16:30s so if we can pull 2... thats fantastic.

2. bring 3 to a 16:45 and #4 to under 17...

3. one of our #5's needs to go under 17:15

4. Have 5's and possibly 4's of some schools be in the jumble between 17:20 to 17:40. If there are enough spots between those 2 then we might be able to pick up several crutial points...

5. After looking at FRA's times the major key is to plain run faster. Their times for #3 and 4 have gone up a bit for their last race. They'll drop again for state guarenteed. If the speedwork kicks in then it'll be a dogfight.

6. Will. Not saying we have more will than anyone else. But it's added. There will be 6 seniors and 1 freshman at state. The freshman is trying to atone for his brother when he didn't run XC in HS and cost the school a state championship. The other 6 seniors will be in their last HS XC race ever. That's almost all of the team. Both boys and girls had 18 seniors combined. 18. There will be no fast team next year. We'll struggle winning region (our region will be a piece of cake) much less doing well at state.

E-Town's top 8 reasons for winning state

1. Josh Jaynes

2. Adam Green

3. Chris Brummit

4. Tyler Ross

5. Ryan Green

6. Jordan Peters

7. Drew LaPorte

8. Josh Jaynes

Roll E-TRAIN....

• Replies 83
  • Created