Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

We didn't get Monroe as our coach, we got Campbell. Looks like we did good on that one. Bradley got Allen as their coach, we got Campbell. looks like we did good on that one also. We are batting .500 for the year, Bradley is batting .000. Looks like thats three for us and zero for bradley. Bradley, keep the Central transfer that you have , we don't need him. When (if) the mighty bears win a game this year come back here and let us know.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People Central beat a Mcminn team that last year won NO Region game and won only 3 games 1 to a bradley team that was probally their worst ever ( i am a bradley fan myself) Mcminn Central and Cumberland Co were the other two wins and those teams that are what 2a teams? and Mcminn is what 5a? come on its not like Central beat Red bank or even Rhea Co. the pounders might be better but we will not know till they play someone good or atleast better than Mcminn.

825730478[/snapback]

[/quote

you are exactly what you said a fan you don;t play ,you don;t go there anymore ,and you barley go to any games all you are is a angry fan thats lost confidence in the bears a long time ago and can;t stand anyone else having any success .I've notice if any team does something good you would say "wait till basketball season " SURPRISE BRADLEY DIDN:T EVEN GO TO STATE LAST YEAR." The only thing yall have is wrestling which is disturbing that the only thing your good at is putting holds on other men. So please PLEASE stop getting on here and putting down every single team in the state of TN just because bradley stinks!!!!

Pounders, get your heads up.  You have history on your side. 

In Combined Team Championships and Runner-up for All Sports you have 19 and 5 of those were State Championships in football.

Your kissing cousin the owls have only won State Championships in Girls Softball. 

Go figure!

Good luck and get it together and beat the owls.

825730484[/snapback]

Rigger, you should be pulling for your fellow Region 2-5A foe....cause that will only make your guys look better when you beat the Owls in several weeks! B)

Pounders, get your heads up.  You have history on your side. 

In Combined Team Championships and Runner-up for All Sports you have 19 and 5 of those were State Championships in football.

Your kissing cousin the owls have only won State Championships in Girls Softball. 

Go figure!

Good luck and get it together and beat the owls.

825730484[/snapback]

Chattanooga Central was a power when they were on Dodds Ave. not on 58 Hwy in Clownsville TN. In the last 20 years Ooltewah has the overall series lead big boy, and yes our girls are better too so how you like them apples will bake them fresh just for you come Friday night.

I want just one comment from a Ootewah person that is a good thing about someone other than themselves. Central works hard ,they have to .They don;t get things like legendary coaches new equipment ,RECRUITED players,etc.. handed to them on a silver platter .We would be good also if Monroe came to our school which he wanted the job there before Ootewah but we cant afford him which makes me sick considering we're in the same county .Any great coach like monroe and like bradley's new coach has alot of players follow him which makes me mad like bradley isn;t working for there team I've seen how many players followed that coach Seniors from his school.If Bradleys team was all there own players they probally wouldn't score this year .I'm just aggrivated .And as for Brent Hayes ....Anyone who comes back from a career ending injury and playes just as awsome as ever is a great player but then again thats just how we are if we get knocked down we don't sit and whine and make excuses like SOME owls....i mean people. we get up and keep trying and push ourselves.We don;t come home get on coach t and tell everyone BS about why we lost we figure out what to do about a problem and fix it.and thats what we'll do this year because thats what a rebuilding year is for  thumb

825714242[/snapback]

i will comment on that note: Monroe is a great coach and has brought more to our team. But ooltewah has natural talent that central doesnt have this year. and although clark "our recruited player" is very talented he does not make the team who they are. Ooltewahs team would do well this year no matter what, because of their hard work and willingness to win. you talk alot to be so wrong!

Ooletwah 56

Chattanooga Central 10

And as Far as Basketball carrying bradley

1 Wrestling 1022049 state championships in a row

2 Boy Basketball always one of the best in the state

3 Baseball team always pretty good ( also killed central in baseball this past year)

4 Girls Basketball always great might even compete for state this year

Centrals girls team is always horrible actually their whole girls sports program is

horrible lol.

5 Volleyball just beat central 2 times

oh and if this is a central vs bradley thing Bradley has something like 34 state championships all time central has 19 that right there in enough said.

Ooletwah 56

Chattanooga Central 10

And as Far as Basketball carrying bradley

1 Wrestling 1022049 state championships in a row

2 Boy Basketball always one of the best in the state

3 Baseball team always pretty good ( also killed central in baseball this past year)

4 Girls Basketball always great might even compete for state this year

Centrals girls team is always horrible actually their whole girls sports program is

horrible lol.

5 Volleyball just beat central  2 times

oh and if this is a central vs bradley thing  Bradley has something like 34 state championships all time central has 19 that right there in enough said.

825741121[/snapback]

yet this is a football board and bradley still stinks at that, so keep braggin about your state championships in the 50s when you weren't born and dont worry about gettin better at football