Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri Aug. 19 Baylor (Big loss i am worried it will kill there motivation)   

Fri Aug. 26 McMinn Co.  ( Loss) 

Fri Sep. 2 at Red Bank R  (loss) 

Fri Sep. 9 at Ooltewah  (Loss) 

Fri Sep. 16 Hixson R  (WIN) 

Fri Sep. 30 at Cleveland R  (Loss) 

Fri Oct. 7 Rhea Co. R  (WIN) 

Fri Oct. 14 at White Co. R  (LOSS) 

Fri Oct. 21 Walker Valley R  (WIN) 

Fri Oct. 28 at Brainerd R (LOSS)

The pounders will be 3-7 in a rebuilding year  but with Hard work and movtivation they can turn the Red Bank,White Co,Brainerd games into wins and have a 6-4 season i blieve it will all depend on how they handle loseing there first game to Baylor. Oh and i am glad to see they no longer have to play tyner.

825705578[/snapback]

I can see them beating Brainerd and not Walker Valley. And I dont think they will beat Rhea Co.

Coach Campbell has the kids on the team ready to go to war for him, it's good to see a good man coach the boys on the field and off the field. Their is a new attitude in the air at central, Chattanooga take notice. Central means business.

825707253[/snapback]

Hey central purple, since you seem to be in the know, do you know if Lorenzo Meadows is still on the team or what happened to him?

I can see them beating Brainerd and not Walker ValleyAnd I dont think they will beat Rhea Co.

825707287[/snapback]

...Well, I don't see them beating Brainerd...both teams are in the same situation with a new Head Coach and staff...they don't play until the last game of the season and Brainerd won at Central last year...plus I think that Brainerd has the better athletes(IMHO)!!!