Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

You say this as if Jones wasn't a good man. He did everything for those kids and got in  trouble for paying coaches to help them. If there is a new attitude, central is in trouble, because the attitude they had was a pretty good fighting one. I hope Central can pull it together and go atleast 4 and 6, but it is a pretty tough schedule.

I have seen them practice and the offensive line is very small and weak, they have no qb, and the skill positions are far and few. As for Lorenzo Meadows, word is this guy kicked him off of the team for missing summer workouts going to this basketball camp. I don't know how true that is, but i know the kid has been going to basketball camps every summer. Too bad, he was ranked in top 20 in state. Guess that is the "new attitude" in the air around there. They should be ok though, they have the same assistants form the last two years, except maybe one or two. Different decision makers and different skill players. They may only win one game, but for those kids sake, and what they had to go through losing Jones, i hope they win 4 or 5.

825708872[/snapback]

from what i hear meadows is at ooltewah

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Any details???

825710443[/snapback]

The o-line is the biggest weakness. The qb got sacked a lot. he's not mobile and doesn't possess too strong of an arm. The rbs for central looked good at times. Centrals d is going to be their strength. Good lbs and d-line. The secondary doesn't seem to be that strong either though. They have another scrimmage tuesday, Lookout valley. They have a lot of improving to do or they are in for an even longer season than last year. Last year they had the talent and lost, this year, if nothing improves they lack the talent and will be hard pressed to stay in a lot of games, (especially August 19th)

Brent Hayes was the most overrated LB i've ever played against. Ask anybody that played against him last season. They guy could've been great, but he always had someone or something to blame for his misfortune. He didn't play hard because he thought his coaches stunk. This time last year ya'll predicted him to go to UT, tack another letter onto that, and thats where he went.

Brent Hayes was the most overrated LB i've ever played against. Ask anybody that played against him last season. They guy could've been great, but he always had someone or something to blame for his misfortune. He didn't play hard because he thought his coaches stunk. This time last year ya'll predicted him to go to UT, tack another letter onto that, and thats where he went.

825711896[/snapback]

...Would that letter be "C"???

825711896[/snapback]

Everyone is entitled to there opinion Ben and you always have yours, but in my opinion, Hayes was a stud. he came back from a season ending injury and played on a struggling team, yet still had 160 something tackles. Their defense around him was no where near where it had been and the defensive coordinator wasn't keeping the line off of him, but he still came through. As far as the UT thing, well, chalk that up to gaining 20 lbs and losing some speed. But no matter where he is playing, you can never say the guy didn't deserve the praise he got if not more. And against Hixson, he was all over the field.