Chattanooga Central

pounderman4life

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

consider yoourself told 8/9/05

825713065[/snapback]

Thx. I'll be more careful in the future. I used to get complaints from kids for not counting tackles, but I guess i understand why outside people would want to say different, so maybe i did pad those stats. lord knows, we didn't have the athletes to do it.

Anyways, How did Central do in the scrimmage yesterday, anyone? This Brent hayes discussion has gone on far too long. He is in college playing ball...plenty more kids in high school to talk about. Whether he was good or not in your eyes, who cares?

To "football guru"

Check your facts before you make statements. You should know that since you were Central's "stat man".

Lorenzo missed several days of spring practice for no apparent reason. Coach Campbell gave him a second chance by coming to summer workouts. He did not live up to his end of the bargain. It is too bad for him and for Central.

However, coaches should be in the business of teaching lifelong lessons such as responsibility. They should be commended for this.

That is the "new attitude" someone referred to. Responsibility and accountability.

Where did you come up with this garbage? Do you know Brent or have you ever even talked to him? What misfortune did he have that he blamed on anyone? I know he loved his coaches & will always have a good relationship with them. You are entitled to think he was not a good player but for you to get on here & say he blamed others for anything & question his effort when you've probably never even talked to the young man at any length if at all says a whole lot more about your lack of integrity than it does about Brent Hayes.

825712523[/snapback]

I'm standing beside the guy right after we scored on his team and he says, "Don't worry guys, it's our coaches fault," I think im pretty much entitled to draw that conclusion based on what I heard come out of his mouth. Did you play on the field with him?

To "football guru"

Check your facts before you make statements. You should know that since you were Central's "stat man".

Lorenzo missed several days of spring practice for no apparent reason. Coach Campbell gave him a second chance by coming to summer workouts. He did not live up to his end of the bargain. It is too bad for him and for Central.

However, coaches should be in the business of teaching lifelong lessons such as responsibility. They should be commended for this.

That is the "new attitude" someone referred to. Responsibility and accountability.

825713187[/snapback]

I don't know what the new attitude is, but you need to check your facts, meadows is on the team, cause someone realized they needed him. The kid has never had a prob with missing practice other than summer when he goes to camps... but i guess you know best and can explain why he is on the team now...lol

I don't know what the new attitude is, but you need to check your facts, meadows is on the team, cause someone realized they needed him. The kid has never had a prob with missing practice other than summer when he goes to camps... but i guess you know best and can explain why he is on the team now...lol

825713513[/snapback]

If meadows is on the team, thats great, they need him. I think he has the talent to be a top 10 player in the state. I know that several d1 schools were showing a lot of interest in him between his soph and junior seasons. I think if he does well this year, he could sign, maybe not d1 but somewhere.

If meadows is on the team, thats great, they need him.  I think he has the talent to be a top 10 player in the state.  I know that several d1 schools were showing a lot of interest in him between his soph and junior seasons.  I think if he does well this year, he could sign, maybe not d1 but somewhere.

825713552[/snapback]

Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I won't get back, I was hoping someone would provide some details of the ND, Central LV scrimmage yesterday. Can anyone who was there share some info? Thanks.

Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I won't get back, I was hoping someone would provide some details of the ND, Central LV scrimmage yesterday. Can anyone who was there share some info? Thanks.

825713740[/snapback]

Don't know how they did yesterday but Bradley killed them today. They have a new qb that seems young, and he took a beating, almost looked like he wanted to quit. They may need to find them a qb, or this one needs to get a whole lot of experience fast. I don't see Central after a couple of practices and this scrimmage today winning more than 3 games. Good luck Pounders, you are going to need it.