loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha keep it going keep doubting us its great i love it...alcoa wat your not getting is that any thing can happen under the friday night lights...your forgetting that AC beat Fulton and loudon beat ac 21 to 0...i say this game comes down to the 4thQ and who ever wants it the most will get it....go get them skins show them wat loudon football is all about

I'd say alcoa just cause they have so much fire power. I would go far enough to say that if Brandon Warren would have played against maryville Alcoa would have pulled it out. Alcoa is way to much for any 2A team and most of the 3A and 4A. Alcoa by 42, but louden will make the playoffs and have a great year.

Edited by philip2003

I'd say alcoa just cause they have so much fire power. I would go far enough to say that if Brandon Warren would have played against maryville Alcoa would have pulled it out. Alcoa is way to much for any 2A team and most of the 3A and 4A. Alcoa by 42, but louden will make the playoffs and have a great year.

825746571[/snapback]

Here we are again,, IF BW would have played vs. Maryville thing. Fact--- BW did not play because he broke a rule, end of story. Pulled it out? You think that thumping was close? If Maryville had pulled it out they could have hung another 20 points on Alcoa and if the 1st String had stayed in Alcoa might not have gotten the last 14 vs. Maryville. Give it up Alcoa got beat when they faced a qulity team. Period!

As far as what this thread is about, I think Alcoa wins by 14-17 points. The only way Loudon could pull off a win would be to keep the game close late in the 4th Qtr when Alcoa is out of breath, then maybe then they could beat Alcoa. Alcoa will run the table in the region they play in.

This one is shaping up to be a good one but I thought the Fulton game was going to be close . Both teams are coming off big wins and this one is a region game for 1st place . What is everyone's thoughts ? I see Alcoa 44 Loudon 7

825745356[/snapback]

it is obviouse that Loudon has greatly improved. I think Alcoa is loaded but not unbeatable. Alcoa will have to have a few of the breaks go against them and Loudon will need some in there favor but anything can happen. I hope for 31-28 Loudon...good luck to all and remember our Katrina Victims.

it is obviouse that Loudon has greatly improved. I think Alcoa is loaded but not unbeatable. Alcoa will have to have a few of the breaks go against them and Loudon will need some in there favor but anything can happen. I hope for 31-28 Loudon...good luck to all and remember our Katrina Victims.

825746957[/snapback]

Alcoa wins this one big!! 42-17 :P

I keep seeing Loudon has heart, Loudon has heart, well so does Alcoa. I am not saying that Loudon lacks it, but i am just saying that Alcoa isn't playing emotionless. I saw alot of emotion out of Alcoa at the Fulton game, they are playing with purpose, they want to end this year with the only loss being to the respected Maryville Rebels, Loudon, you may be good but i don't believe this is your year. You all will finish second in the region and lose to Alcoa again in November.

Alcoa 41

Loudon 13