Kariya/Lindross in a Preds Sweater?

I'm afraid the Blues are in long-term trouble...the Lauries are trying to cut every corner they can since they're selling the team.  Hopefully they sell to a local owner.

825712070[/snapback]

Oh they will. There will be quite an uproar in STL if they move. The fans won't let them move out of there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey listen, if you're going to root for another team, do us Pred fans a favor and stay home.

I was a Detriot fan for years, but they are NOT in Nashvegas...... So I root for the PREDS...... PERIOD.

I dislike Predwing fans..... they are the worst..... I'm glad we hooted them out of our building during the playoffs.

St Louis fans are not far behind...... if you want the blues go to beale street, if not, just stay home.

Same goes for professional football. The TITANS are in Nashvegas...... not the cowboys, not the steelers, not the bengals, not the falcons.........

I'll give you a pass, though, on college football. Do I have to say more??????

By the way, if you watch the Steelers- Titans game in Pittsburgh, look for the TITANS fan all dressed up...... yep, that'll be yours truely, Dandy 82, takin' in the game, because I am a rich, well connected republican :D . Will have to hold my nose and I positively can't STAND lookin' at that heinz bottle.......

Hey listen, if you're going to root for another team, do us Pred fans a favor and stay home.

I was a Detriot fan for years, but they are NOT in Nashvegas...... So I root for the PREDS...... PERIOD.

I dislike Predwing fans..... they are the worst..... I'm glad we hooted them out of our building during the playoffs.

St Louis fans are not far behind...... if you want the blues go to beale street, if not, just stay home.

Same goes for  professional football. The TITANS are in Nashvegas...... not the cowboys, not the steelers, not the bengals, not the falcons.........

I'll give you a pass, though, on college football. Do I have to say more??????

By the way, if you watch the Steelers- Titans game in Pittsburgh, look for the TITANS fan all dressed up...... yep, that'll be yours truely, Dandy 82, takin' in the game, because I am a rich, well connected republican :lol: . Will have to hold my nose and I positively can't STAND lookin' at that heinz bottle.......

825717601[/snapback]

What a crappy thing to say. Sport's fans can be sports fans, and ride anywhere their team goes weather it's Nashville, STL, Detroit, Florida, etc. It doesn't matter. It's called loyalty. You wouldn't go watch a hockey game in STL and suddenly be wearing all blues gear would you?

Nah, that's all right. I love hockey, and I wouldn't miss an opportunity to see any team play. Therefore, I will be at the GEC dressed up in all blues gear rooting for them when they come to town, and otherwise, I will root for the Preds. Don't wanna see me there??? Tough....stay home. I root for the same teams that I have rooted for since I was knee high to a grasshopper, ALL of those teams are from places that I am from and my immediate family. I don't do bandwagons, matter of fact, I despise bandwagon fans. So, all in all, hold your nose, wear a blindfold, do what you gotta do to feel comfortable at the games because you will never go to a game where the visiting team has no fans.

What a crappy thing to say.  Sport's fans can be sports fans, and ride anywhere their team goes weather it's Nashville, STL, Detroit, Florida, etc.  It doesn't matter.  It's called loyalty.  You wouldn't go watch a hockey game in STL and suddenly be wearing all blues gear would you? 

Nah, that's all right. I love hockey, and I wouldn't miss an opportunity to see any team play.  Therefore, I will be at the GEC dressed up in all blues gear rooting for them when they come to town, and otherwise, I will root for the Preds.  Don't wanna see me there???  Tough....stay home.  I root for the same teams that I have rooted for since I was knee high to a grasshopper, ALL of those teams are from places that I am from and my immediate family.  I don't do bandwagons, matter of fact, I despise bandwagon fans.  So, all in all, hold your nose, wear a blindfold, do what you gotta do to feel comfortable at the games because you will never go to a game where the visiting team has no fans.

825718257[/snapback]

Hey, if you're posting from St Louis, no problem,,,,,, But my guess is you're not.......

What a crappy thing to do....root against the home team because of some misplaced relative or some yearning to live in Missouri........Do the TRUE Pred fans a favor and move........ so you can claim your "team"....... with all the other Bloser fans.......

No, you won't do that......... but will hop on the Pred bandwagon when convient, which will be this year in all probability, 'cause the Blosers will be terrible this year. Don't let me find you wearing that Bloser uni in the GEC early in the year only to hop in a Preds jersey when the Blosers turn into losers..... you unknowingly (but you are) bandwagon fan you. :ph34r:

Soon, you'll be watching the wires to see who the Blosers are signing and will be shocked to find the only players you can get are the Andy Delmores (just ask the Detoilet dead things) of the hockey world........

Yes, that will be your talent pool......'cause like the Dead Things, your team has no cap room now....... So the best you will do are the An_y _elmores (no "D") circling the ice.... slowly.... :lol:

Edited by dandy82

Hey, if you're posting from St Louis, no problem,,,,,, But my guess is you're not.......

What a crappy thing to do....root against the home team because of some misplaced relative or some yearning to live in Missouri........Do the TRUE Pred fans a favor and move........ so you can claim your "team"....... with all the other Bloser fans.......

No, you won't do that......... but will hop on the Pred bandwagon when convient, which will be this year in all probability, 'cause the Blosers will be terrible this year. Don't let me find you wearing that Bloser uni in the GEC early in the year only to hop in a Preds jersey when the Blosers turn into losers..... you unknowingly (but you are) bandwagon fan you. :lol:

Soon, you'll be watching the wires to see who the Blosers are signing and will be shocked to find the only players you can get are the Andy Delmores (just ask the Detoilet dead things)  of the hockey world........

Yes, that will be your talent pool......'cause like the Dead Things, your team has no cap room now....... So the best you will do are the An_y  _elmores (no "D") circling the ice.... slowly.... :ph34r:

825718661[/snapback]

Look dude, you really mistook what I said. I don't care if I move to California, I will always root for my HOME teams. TN is just where I live, it's not home. I'm glad you are a Preds fan, I've got nothing against that. I am not a die hard preds fan, but I will root for them any time they play anyone but the Blues. It's not bandwagon at all.

Geez, don't get so defensive. It's not my fault it took the preds five years to sell out one game. Most of the fans around this area stink, man, and you know it. Blues fans and Pred fans are totally different. If the preds are losing, you wouldn't be able to find a fan for miles, but when the blues are losing, the fans are still there.

Also, I disagree with the preds beating up on the blues. They have legwand and kariya. Whoopie. The best thing that the blues have done is get rid of pronger. Sorry you don't agree with me being a blues fan, but looks like you're just going to have to cry yourself to sleep tonight to get over it. You have got to be one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever met for insulting somebody who has rooted for a team all of his life. Just because I moved to TN doesn't mean I automatically have to start rooting for all TN teams over my original teams. That's just retarted.

Whatever, though, man. Trash day is tomorrow, and my can is full, so when you come down my street in the big trash truck, don't forget to get it.

Woah woah woah... the world is about to stop turning because I'm going to defend dandy.

I believe his original comments were intended to be generalized statements. I'm sure now that you've made it clear you're orginally from St. Louis, that he'll appologize for lumping you up in that bunch. Though, it is odd that you say you pull for the Preds whenever they're not playing St. Louis. Dude, we're in the same division. You shouldn't pull for Nashville at all. Also, it is not wrong of him to complain about Dead Wing and Blooser fans who fill the GEC. It is sickening to me as well. I'd rather be in a small crowd full of Pred fans than a sold-out GEC that's full of Red/White or Blue/Yellow. I have the same problem down here in Tampa. I've always been a Devil Rays fan for some reason, and it kills me when the Yanks come down here and it's the largest crowd of the year and they're all pulling for NY.

But you show some ignorance in saying "they have Kariya and Legwand, whoopie." Umm, Steve Sullivan just signed a 4 year deal. There's that cat in the pipes, I think he just won a world championship. Tomas something. There's all of our young talent that will just keep on getting better (Hall, Erat, Hamhuis, among others). Just remember your "whoopie" comment when the Cup is parading down Broadway here within the next couple of years while they're trying to pick up the pieces in St. Louis. The Bloosers very well could finish last in the division with the moves everyone else has made (they'll battle with Chicago... haven't bought into Habbi making them an amazing team yet).

Wow-trash talking on a HOCKEY forum! Have we come far!<_<

Personally, home is where your home is, and it better be the same address where your house and your family currently reside. Other places are places where you used to live-but your home is where your family is. If your family is in St. Louis or Buffalo, and you live by yourself away from them, then you're home is back there.

But once you get married, get settled, or get on with your life-your home is there.

That being said, I just don't get people wearing other teams jerseys when neither of those teams are playing. Just like some morons wearing UT jerseys or Alabama hats at a Titans or Preds game. Whats up with that?

Personally, when I'm at a game that the Preds or the Titans aren't involved in-I'll dress neutral, or to be pleasant to my hosts, I'll buy a hat of that team that they support.

Look dude, you really mistook what I said.  I don't care if I move to California, I will always root for my HOME teams.  TN is just where I live, it's not home.  I'm glad you are a Preds fan, I've got nothing against that.  I am not a die hard preds fan, but I will root for them any time they play anyone but the Blues.  It's not bandwagon at all.

Geez, don't get so defensive.  It's not my fault it took the preds five years to sell out one game.  Most of the fans around this area stink, man, and you know it.  Blues fans and Pred fans are totally different.  If the preds are losing, you wouldn't be able to find a fan for miles, but when the blues are losing, the fans are still there.

Also, I disagree with the preds beating up on the blues.  They have legwand and kariya.  Whoopie.  The best thing that the blues have done is get rid of pronger.  Sorry you don't agree with me being a blues fan, but looks like you're just going to have to cry yourself to sleep tonight to get over it.  You have got to be one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever met for insulting somebody who has rooted for a team all of his life.  Just because I moved to TN doesn't mean I automatically have to start rooting for all TN teams over my original teams.  That's just retarted.

Whatever, though, man.  Trash day is tomorrow, and my can is full, so when you come down my street in the big trash truck, don't forget to get it.

825718687[/snapback]

Gee, I didn't get defensive, just as your Blosers won't this year..... If you live here and it ain't "home", then why did you come here?????? And calling me stupid???? You are the one who moved here and apparently didn't want to. How smart is that????? Oh, I get it. You're lost. made a wrong turn on I 24 and can't find your way back.

Funny you should mention crying......... You are away from "home", can't find your way back, sorry you're here (me too) and by the end of the year you'll be wearing the saber tooth because that sour note on the Blosers jerseys will only be good for a crying towel.......

The Blosers lose pronger and you seem to think that's good...... HHHMMMMM...... Just how intelligent can YOU be????????

Go visit the golden arch and grab yourself a cheeseburger. Maybe it'll make you miss home and you'll remember the way back.

Crap, I just figured it out. Quick, someone turn fuggley in...he is here for tenncare............ AARRGGHHHH......... when the Blosers turn to melted ice, he'll get an ulcer and drain Tennessee's resources. <_<

Edited by dandy82

Woah woah woah... the world is about to stop turning because I'm going to defend dandy.

I believe his original comments were intended to be generalized statements. I'm sure now that you've made it clear you're orginally from St. Louis, that he'll appologize for lumping you up in that bunch. Though, it is odd that you say you pull for the Preds whenever they're not playing St. Louis. Dude, we're in the same division. You shouldn't pull for Nashville at all. Also, it is not wrong of him to complain about Dead Wing and Blooser fans who fill the GEC. It is sickening to me as well. I'd rather be in a small crowd full of Pred fans than a sold-out GEC that's full of Red/White or Blue/Yellow. I have the same problem down here in Tampa. I've always been a Devil Rays fan for some reason, and it kills me when the Yanks come down here and it's the largest crowd of the year and they're all pulling for NY.

But you show some ignorance in saying "they have Kariya and Legwand, whoopie." Umm, Steve Sullivan just signed a 4 year deal. There's that cat in the pipes, I think he just won a world championship. Tomas something. There's all of our young talent that will just keep on getting better (Hall, Erat, Hamhuis, among others). Just remember your "whoopie" comment when the Cup is parading down Broadway here within the next couple of years while they're trying to pick up the pieces in St. Louis. The Bloosers very well could finish last in the division with the moves everyone else has made (they'll battle with Chicago... haven't bought into Habbi making them an amazing team yet).

825718744[/snapback]

He doesn't know anything about hockey........ Crap, He's a BLOSER fan...... ;):)

Just watch the wire and see who they sign. The Dead Things desperately need defensmen and who do they go get??????? AN_Y _ELMORE..........(no D) That stalwart defenseman.......LOLOLOLOLOLOL That's what happens when you give all your money to a 40 and 46 year old hockey player. The Blosers are the same.........

You remember Mr _elmore, don't you????? Played for the Preds when we were bad and couldn't stick with us....... Went to Buffalo....... Now the DEAD THINGS......Maybe the Blosers can work a trade for him........ <_<

Why does it matter who you cheer for?????????????I hate the Tennessee Vols......Did I cheer for them during there championship season??NO.........I never will cheer for Tennessee Vols......

825719070[/snapback]

Don't ask me. Aparantly the closest teams to where you live are the teams you have to root for, or else a goat will come up to you and gnaw your ears off or something. Kinda stupid....

I think the problem is with fans who come into our building and act as if it is their own. The Predators come down here to Tampa in December, and I'll be there with my Preds' sweater on. However, I will politely watch the game and if/when we score I'll stand and applause. Beyond that though, I will respect the fact that I am in Tampa's arena.