Kariya/Lindross in a Preds Sweater?

Bledsoe...when you can make the gramattical sentence structure of a five year old on a consistent basis, then I will want you to cheer for UT.

As for the cheering for teams, when the Packers visit The Colesseum on Sept 1, I will probably be in the stands.....proudly wearing my Packers tee shirt, and quite possibly a cheesehead. The Titans are #2 in my book, but when the Pack was there in 01 I cheered for them, and I will do so this time. I've been a fan since Reggie signed there, and once I became old enough to understand the greatness of Lombardi.....the deal was signed for life. It's not about proximiety, but about a person's loyalties in his heart.

I have no hockey allegiences. I figure a game or two and I will consider myself a Predators fan.

And dandy....watch the St. Louis bashing. :lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe...when you can make the gramattical sentence structure of a five year old on a consistent basis, then I will want you to cheer for UT.

As for the cheering for teams, when the Packers visit The Colesseum on Sept 1, I will probably be in the stands.....proudly wearing my Packers tee shirt, and quite possibly a cheesehead.  The Titans are #2 in my book, but when the Pack was there in 01 I cheered for them, and I will do so this time.  I've been a fan since Reggie signed there, and once I became old enough to understand the greatness of Lombardi.....the deal was signed for life.  It's not about proximiety, but about a person's loyalties in his heart.

I have no hockey allegiences.  I figure a game or two and I will consider myself a Predators fan.

And dandy....watch the St. Louis bashing. :o

825719299[/snapback]

I am watching myself bash St Louis.......... What will be amusing is watching the Blosers this year....... always played second fiddle to the dead things and now will play second fiddle to the whole central division.....LOL

Fuggley said "so what" to a former defensive player of the year ( Pronger).... by the way, the Blosers also lost all their goalies....... and the 100 MPH slap shot on the power play of Al MacInnes....... And good wingers Mellenby and Demitra...... along with several others......

There will be so many Bloser fans with out of date jerseys......... I bet Fuggley is one of 'em...... coming to the GEC with his Osgood jersey..... LOL or his Pronger jersey.......Hey, go to St Louis....I hear there are a lot of jerseys on sale........ LOL

What kind of loser Bloser are you when they show up in old unis......... only to break out the Pred jersey as the Blosers lose.....and lose......and lose...... Closet Pred fans, coming out when convient.......... Do me a favor, stay home...... make a comforter out of all those Bloser unis...... to make you feel good...... LOL

And the Preds just picked up aother mllion they can spend if needed..... Got rid of the useless Arkhislob..... staying in russia to stink it up there.... and the surprise player of the year for the Preds will be Adam Hall..... he played well in every tournament he participated......

So enjoy the slide Bloser losers....... maybe one day all those old, outdated, jerseys can be pawned off or sold on e bay..... LOLOLLOLOLOLLOL

I am watching myself bash St Louis.......... What will be amusing is watching the Blosers this year....... always played second fiddle to the dead things and now will play second fiddle to the whole central division.....LOL

Fuggley said "so what" to a former defensive player of the year ( Pronger).... by the way, the Blosers also lost all their goalies....... and the 100 MPH slap shot on the power play of Al MacInnes....... And good wingers Mellenby and Demitra...... along with several others......

There will be so many Bloser fans with out of date jerseys......... I bet Fuggley is one of 'em...... coming to the GEC with his Osgood jersey..... LOL or his Pronger jersey.......Hey, go to St Louis....I hear there are a lot of jerseys on sale........ LOL

What kind of loser Bloser are you when they show up in old unis......... only to break out the Pred jersey as the Blosers lose.....and lose......and lose...... Closet Pred fans, coming out when convient.......... Do me a favor, stay home...... make a comforter out of all those Bloser unis...... to make you feel good......  LOL

And the Preds just picked up aother mllion they can spend if needed..... Got rid of the useless Arkhislob..... staying in russia to stink it up there.... and the surprise player of the year for the Preds will be Adam Hall..... he played well in every tournament he participated......

So enjoy the slide Bloser losers....... maybe one day all those old, outdated, jerseys can be pawned off or sold on e bay..... LOLOLLOLOLOLLOL

825719539[/snapback]

Wow...you just crack yourself up, man. You're wife's name must be righty. :P

This post makes me laugh, more than anything. What's the excuse gonna be this year at the end of season when STL, once again, finishes ahead of the preds? You guys have made some pretty good ones the past few years. Ahhhhh....the anticipation of finding out.

I've got outdated jerseys, new jerseys, and colorful jerseys. They are great. The best thing is that I have had them longer than six years. Have you had pred jerseys for that long? What's that you say? "well fuggly, there wasn't hockey in TN, so the law states that I cannot root for a hockey team, silly".

:P

Give me a break.

Wow...you just crack yourself up, man.  You're wife's name must be righty. :P

This post makes me laugh, more than anything.  What's the excuse gonna be this year at the end of season when STL, once again, finishes ahead of the preds?  You guys have made some pretty good ones the past few years.  Ahhhhh....the anticipation of finding out.

I've got outdated jerseys, new jerseys, and colorful jerseys.  They are great.  The best thing is that I have had them longer than six years.  Have you had pred jerseys for that long?  What's that you say?  "well fuggly, there wasn't hockey in TN, so the law states that I cannot root for a hockey team, silly".

:P

Give me a break.

825719556[/snapback]

All this from the perennial second place team for years........LOL After all these "close but no cigar" finishes to the dead things.... and after just a few years you will also be looking up he standings at the lowly Preds.... LOL

You are not telling the truth........ I mean.. you are about the outdated jerseys cause all your players are gone.... LOL But "new"..... give me a break........

and I also understand the "colorful"..... I've heard the language of loser Bloser fans........

THE ST LOUIS BLUES....... THE BLUES...... as in WILL HAVE THE BLUES...... WILL BE BLUE....... rhymes with LOSE.......

THE PREDS.... MOVING AHEAD........ WAY AHEAD........ as Pred fans give you Blosers the "FANG FINGER" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol: in your, no, not old, but OUTDATED uniforms.......

Hey, you can tear off the name ans sew a new one on an old number......

The excuse for several years was called being an EXPANSION team. In 2002-2003, there was no excuse. There was a late-season collapse. I don't think anyone made excuses and ownership payed back the money on the playoff pledge. In 2003-2004, the Predators took the President's Trophy winners to 6 games while St. Louis bowed out in 5 to San Jose so you can't really say anything about that.

There is NO way that St. Louis finishes ahead of Nashville this year. My predictions for the Central this season:

1) Nashville

2-t) Detroit

2-t) Columbus

4-t) Chicago

4-t) St. Louis

Again, I'm not 100% sure yet that Habby will bring Chicago out from the bottom so they might finish behind St. Louis. Detroit and Columbus are going to be pretty even I think. Foote is a big addition for the Blue Jackets.

Dandy, you'll appreciate this. My asst manager at work is a Detroit fan. He comes beaming into the store today "I hope you've heard the great news!" I didn't know what he was talking about so I said no, I hadn't. "Well, the Red Wings signed Andy Delmore!" I of course laughed and replied that I didn't know who Andy Delmore was but I did know an An_y _elmore. He didn't get it! LOL!

As for the cheering for teams, when the Packers visit The Colesseum on Sept 1, I will probably be in the stands.....proudly wearing my Packers tee shirt, and quite possibly a cheesehead.  The Titans are #2 in my book, but when the Pack was there in 01 I cheered for them, and I will do so this time.  I've been a fan since Reggie signed there, and once I became old enough to understand the greatness of Lombardi.....the deal was signed for life.  It's not about proximiety, but about a person's loyalties in his heart.

I have no hockey allegiences.  I figure a game or two and I will consider myself a Predators fan.

And dandy....watch the St. Louis bashing. :P

825719299[/snapback]

I'm not in English class nomore so I guess I can do it however I want to..........

The excuse for several years was called being an EXPANSION team. In 2002-2003, there was no excuse. There was a late-season collapse. I don't think anyone made excuses and ownership payed back the money on the playoff pledge. In 2003-2004, the Predators took the President's Trophy winners to 6 games while St. Louis bowed out in 5 to San Jose so you can't really say anything about that.

There is NO way that St. Louis finishes ahead of Nashville this year. My predictions for the Central this season:

1) Nashville

2-t) Detroit

2-t) Columbus

4-t) Chicago

4-t) St. Louis

Again, I'm not 100% sure yet that Habby will bring Chicago out from the bottom so they might finish behind St. Louis. Detroit and Columbus are going to be pretty even I think. Foote is a big addition for the Blue Jackets.

Dandy, you'll appreciate this. My asst manager at work is a Detroit fan. He comes beaming into the store today "I hope you've heard the great news!" I didn't know what he was talking about so I said no, I hadn't. "Well, the Red Wings signed Andy Delmore!" I of course laughed and replied that I didn't know who Andy Delmore was but I did know an An_y _elmore. He didn't get it! LOL!

825719668[/snapback]

After he watches _elmore play a few games..... he'll understand..... The guy absolutly can't play defense...... and with the rule changes...... OMG!!!!!!!

The dead things...... along with the Blosers..... reduced to signing old worn out Pred has beens.......... I love it......

• 2 weeks later...

Let me just say that today, whatever respect I had for the Preds was lost, when they were holding a "ticket-thon" on 104.5 to boost the sales of tickets. I almost wrecked from laughing when they were interviewing the owner on my drive home today. The only funnier part was him trying to spin going from ESPN to OLN as a good thing.

You want me to go to multiple games? LOWER TICKET PTICES!!!!!!!!!! That's going to be the only way. Right now I'm back to going to zero. I'm not paying that much, plus parking, concessions, etc. for a sport I know and care nothing about.

Let me just say that today, whatever respect I had for the Preds was lost, when they were holding a "ticket-thon" on 104.5 to boost the sales of tickets.  I almost wrecked from laughing when they were interviewing the owner on my drive home today.  The only funnier part was him trying to spin going from ESPN to OLN as a good thing.

You want me to go to multiple games?  LOWER TICKET PTICES!!!!!!!!!!  That's going to be the only way.  Right now I'm back to going to zero.  I'm not paying that much, plus parking, concessions, etc. for a sport I know and care nothing about.

825733942[/snapback]

I believe the ticket pricing was lowered....... No offense, Solomon, but why would a lower ticket price get you to a game you don't like?????

There is a 10.00 ticket, how much cheaper do you want????? And there is plenty of free parking to be had...... Bring your own snack......

I swear, you are sounding like our dem buddies......... :(

I believe the ticket pricing was lowered....... No offense, Solomon, but why would a lower ticket price get you to a game you don't like?????

There is a 10.00 ticket, how much cheaper do you want????? And there is plenty of free parking to be had...... Bring your own snack......

I swear, you are sounding like our dem buddies......... :D

825734133[/snapback]

Well, my entire family are Democrats. I didn't see the light until college (How many people go from a Democrat to Republican in college? I admit I am completely odd.). I guess those old traits come back to the surface every now ans then. :D

It's a pretty simple explanation. I'm a sports nut. I'll go to a game, I could care less who's playing if I think it's worth it. I was bored Saturday and went to see MBA/Trinity play. Could have cared less about the outcome, but I knew it would be a good game and good football. I wasn't disappointed and am glad I went. That said, even though I currently not too excited about the Preds, I am at least intreagued enough to go to an NHL game for a decent price. I'm willing to become a fan, but $10 for the nosebleed seats isn't a decent price to get me to go to a game, IMO. And I'm not paying $50 or more to sit lower. I just don't think it's worth it. Cut the prices in half, and I'm there at least once, probably a lot more. But where it stands now, I just don't think it's worth it.

$10 is an excellent price! I have to pay $18 for those kind of seats here in Tampa and they're worse seats. You can get GREAT seats in Nashville for around $24 or so... at least they're great to me. I don't understand the concept of sitting behind the goals. I'd rather be at center ice a little ways up.

Either way, you'll never know until you've been.