• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
timbdp

Kurt Busch to leave Roush in 2007

Yes

825713707[/snapback]

Not a bad choice! I just wonder how long he and Ryan go before they end up in a fist fight on the garage floor? :lol:

Just wondering, what's everyone's take on what happened with Ryan and Rusty earlier this season? The incident I'm talking about is Rusty asked them something about their setup and Ryan and his crew chief refused to tell him. Isn't that why you have 2, 3, 4 car teams in the first place?

Not a bad choice! I just wonder how long he and Ryan go before they end up in a fist fight on the garage floor?

My guess is before the 5th race :lol:

Not a bad choice! I just wonder how long he and Ryan go before they end up in a fist fight on the garage floor? 

My guess is before the 5th race :o

825713817[/snapback]

I was thinking closer to Speedweeks in Daytona! :lol:

Roush Racing announced that Kurt Busch will not be released from his contract for 2006.

825715436[/snapback]

Old news,that was announced the first part of the week.

Someone during the California race that Miller the primary sponser on the 2 car was having a problem putting a guy named Bush in their car.

Someone during the California race that Miller the primary sponser on the 2 car was having a problem putting a guy named Bush in their car.

825743247[/snapback]

<_<:):)