Elliott bishop vs Terence Scott

bobcat4life

Come on people that is a no brainer SCOTT by far

825714927[/snapback]

You must have never got to see Bishop play...Answer this how would Scott have kept Bishop from going up over him ( Bishop is taller, much stronger and can jump like crazy ) so w/ that said, how would he defend that????? Taller, stronger, better vertical, bad combination for the db, sounds like to me

Bishop went to Carson-Newman, great football school but D2. If Terrence Scott had the grades, he could have gone to Auburn, Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss. State. So yea, I guess the scouts saw more.........so point made. But both great players and will do well in college.

You must have never got to see Bishop play...Answer this how would Scott have kept Bishop from going up over him ( Bishop is taller, much stronger and can jump like crazy ) so w/ that said, how would he defend that????? Taller, stronger, better vertical, bad combination for the db, sounds like to me

825714934[/snapback]

Ok and where is he now while Scott is working with NFL guys. He might be bigger and jump higher but no way faster. Quinton Jammer could not keep up with Terance off the line but new how to play him to catch up. So is Bishop at the car wash yet with Demarkas Fine or what. If you say UT wanted him why didn"t he persue that duh NEXT ???? PLEASE and where do you get your sorces

As an outsider I can tell you Scott wasn't even in the same league as Bishop. If Bishop had the grades he could have had his choice of almost any d1 school. The truth is Fulton has had great teams the past 3 or 4 yrs, but it would have been better if they would have a kid on their team that could write his name or even know it when he seen it. Scott was a little playmaker who could do magic after the catch. He was a lot like David Palmer at Alabama. Bishop was more like Plexico Burris. So which one would you take.

As an outsider I can tell you Scott wasn't even in the same league as Bishop. If Bishop had the grades he could have had his choice of almost any d1 school. The truth is Fulton has had great teams the past 3 or 4 yrs, but it would have been better if they would have a kid on their team that could write his name or even know it when he seen it.  Scott was a little playmaker who could do magic after the catch. He was a lot like David Palmer at Alabama. Bishop was more like Plexico Burris. So which one would you take.

825715245[/snapback]

Finally someone who can recognize talent from a NON BIASED point....Scott was good no doubt but Bishop was truly special. Scott got LOCKED down in the Maryville game by guys that didn't sign no where near a d1 school

Ok and where is he now while Scott is working with NFL guys. He might be bigger and jump higher but no way faster. Quinton Jammer could not keep up with Terance off the line but new how to play him to catch up. So is Bishop at the car wash yet with Demarkas Fine or what. If you say UT wanted him why didn"t he persue that duh NEXT ???? PLEASE and where do you get your sorces

825714946[/snapback]

TRUST ME MY SOURCES are alot closer to it than you think. Ask Trooper Taylor about E. Bishop...He'll tell ya

I've coached both young men in different sports and there's no brainier that both are good athletes. I wouldn't pick one because it's kind of stupid to argue about this if they're no longer in high school. One might excel at the college he is at while the other one might struggle. In my opinion, I would rather see E. Bish in the sport of basketball. He's much better in basketball. Trust me I know..

"I wouldn't pick one because it's kind of stupid to argue about this if they're no longer in high school."

Great point Roadrunner!!! thumb

It's pretty rude to bash kids on their grades. Does anybody know if they have any learning disabliities or not? Also, the way some of you misspell words and abuse the english language in your posts is pathetic. Maybe some of you need to look in the mirror before calling other people's grades into question.

Good luck to both kids and hope to see them excel in their careers.

Edited by catsfever

• 2 weeks later...
I've coached both young men in different sports and there's no brainier that both are good athletes.  I wouldn't pick one because it's kind of stupid to argue about this if they're no longer in high school.  One might excel at the college he is at while the other one might struggle.  In my opinion, I would rather see E. Bish in the sport of basketball.  He's much better in basketball.  Trust me I know..

825715289[/snapback]

Did you guys know that Scott And Bishop are cousins? And as far as speaking on Terence in the sport, my little brother is doing very well in California. The reason he is at a Jr College is because he did not have enough of the right classes. His grades were fine. His counselors didn't notify him of his classes until the middle of his senior year. He just didn't meet the NCAA requirements. California however, loves his speed and is shaping him even more to go further.

Elliot is also doing good in school.