Alcoa Vs. Hopkinsville

TnFootballfan

Guest catfish-hunter

Great Job Brandon Warren!!! Your football team is up 30-0 and you decide to hi some idiot who simply has nothing better to do than run his mouth since his butt can't back it up on the field. You my friend just cost your team drastically and now that 15-0 stuff that your fans have been preaching about all preseason long is finished. Maryville is about to roll this week folks :lol::o:D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Brandon Warren!!!  Your football team is up 30-0 and you decide to hi some idiot who simply has nothing better to do than run his mouth since his butt can't back it up on the field.  You my friend just cost your team drastically and now that 15-0 stuff that your fans have been preaching about all preseason long is finished.  Maryville is about to roll this week folks :D  :D  ;)

825723087[/snapback]

Why don't you shut your mouth and worry about West Tn football!! Even if he is out for the Maryville game, I bet he will be back when we play your sorry team!!! He will just take it out on them and get about 5 sacks, 3 td's, and whatever else he wants!! You don't know what happened so you shouldn't talk like you where at the game!!! :D

Great Job Brandon Warren!!!  Your football team is up 30-0 and you decide to hi some idiot who simply has nothing better to do than run his mouth since his butt can't back it up on the field.  You my friend just cost your team drastically and now that 15-0 stuff that your fans have been preaching about all preseason long is finished.  Maryville is about to roll this week folks ;)  :lol:  :lol:

825723087[/snapback]

Obviously you where not at the game. Those Kentucky refs and coaches are poor sportsmen. Brandon knocked a player's hands off that was choking him (as I'm sure anyone would do)! Also, isn't it's funny that on the film the Ky coach is watching what's going on with Brandon the whole time.....even though Dustin Lindsey is running to the opposite side of the field breaking away for a 15 yard gain. All eyes and heads are on Lindsey exept for the Ky coach. BW was simply a threat to their team and they played dirty to get him ejected. One of their coaches even yelled at one of Alcoa's coaches to "bring it on" when he asked the Ky players to stand back while we had a hurt player.

On another note...out of 4 touchdowns by Shiverdecker, 3 where called back! What's up with that? This is by far the worst officiating I have ever seen. But, who brought home the trophy??? Way to go Alcoa! Oh yea, when is the Alcoa/William Blount game? Oops, I forgot, someone refused to play that one. Better leave that shirt at home Govman. :)

to end this post...hoptown ain't nothing...scrub team...if not for inbred refs score would have been 58-0. they know tn football now..they know we can beat their 11 plus five refs...hoptown is trash...their coaches are wimps..crybabies...so we play without bw..so what..he didn't play that much at maryville last year..watch out for 88...not a bad player and he will have 10 to get his back..hoptown i spit on your town, football team, coaches, and especially your refs....i think we get to come up there again next year to spank that butt...bring 10 refs instead of five...you still LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better check things out before you post.  They won't know if Brandon will be able to play until Thursday.  Tapes have been submitted and are being revued.

825724744[/snapback]

That was the word that night as coach said that he wouldn't appeal (look at the date and time of the post) as with it sometimes, things change so if you had bothered to look at a couple of the following post you would notice a post where I stated that we would know after the review............

That was the word that night as coach said that he wouldn't appeal (look at the date and time of the post) as with it sometimes, things change so if you had bothered to look at a couple of the following post you would notice a post where I stated that we would know after the review............

825724841[/snapback]

Cool down.....I'm on your side. I only read the last couple entries and was just stating a fact. Sorrrrry!

Cool down.....I'm on your side.  I only read the last couple entries and was just stating a fact.  Sorrrrry!

825724851[/snapback]

Oh i'm cool.......

Just wanted to give you a lil perspective- that post was made during all of the confusion and unbelief that night oops I mean that morning ;) i know that there is an appeal to the TSSAA so we all just wait and see. However BW or not GO ALCOA!

the saddest thing about this situation is that alcoa doesn't even care that the player from hopkinsville who got ejected gets to play this week. your so called fair official, in his judgement (what a joke) was under no obligation to report this to tssaa. the way we here it is that he could not wait to report this. we will see you again next year...bring on the refs...leave the team at home..even with their yellow flags, i think we can take them

NEXT YEAR

ALCOA -49

HOPTOWN %&( - 0

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A YEAR