Ex Notre Dame Coach Predicts Dissappointment

ERA

First, Tennessee is not going to lose to Memphis or Vandy...so dream all you want.

Second, if Tennessee recovers and beats Bama for the 10th time in 11 years they will finish 10-2 including the bowl win...

And all you nay-sayers and doom and gloomers and haters can remember where you heard it first.

:angry:

They gotta get past Bama first........I don't see that happening.........Fat Phil better have a good gameplan or there gonna blown away.......

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...you amuse me...two losses and they're now referred to as piling up!

:lol:

Kev....let look at the total games played so far in the season and then look at the total games won versus lost so far. Ummmm.....hmmmm.....loses are starting to pile up by any standard you choose. Also, my comment was meant as a dynamic one, the season will continue and the loses will too. Don't be a blind homer......just be a realistic one. I am a UT fan, but I don't like to fool myself with the quality of the team that has been showing up so far.

:lol:

Edited by texas23

Man some of you people kill me! How can any true UT fans say they hope will lose to Vandy or Memphis? I dont care that you want the OC gone, I do too, but I am not going to sit here and say that I hope Tennessee loses! This is something that I am very passionate about, I love Tennessee football, I have threaten to quit a job before when I was told I was going to have to work on a fall saturday, I have blew dates off for this team, I have been brought to my knees by just merely watching this team play, My friends dont want to be around me when UT loses because it is not pleasant! So you think I am going to sit here and say "oh I hope UT loses, so Sanders will be run out", hey after the past few years we have had, it doesnt matter how this season ends, if it is time for Sanders to go, he will go regardless how we finish the season! There has been enough damage done this season, I say we all get behind this team and lets run this season out and finish up 9-2 and get us a decent bowl game! It just kills me how someone can say "I AM A UT FAN" then turn right around and say "I HOPE WE LOSE"! Give me a break, you are either a fan or not! Your blood runs ORANGE or your a poser! What is it?

Sure now go ahead and make the argument that if we lose, it will push Fulmers hand to get rid of Sanders, but let me tell you, if Fulmer dont already have enough reason to rid of him, then he never will! You gotta play the hand you are dealt and right now that is Sanders! Dont be afraid of success! :lol:

Man some of you people kill me! How can any true UT fans say they hope will lose to Vandy or Memphis? I dont care that you want the OC gone, I do too, but I am not going to sit here and say that I hope Tennessee loses! This is something that I am very passionate about, I love Tennessee football, I have threaten to quit a job before when I was told I was going to have to work on a fall saturday, I have blew dates off for this team, I have been brought to my knees by just merely watching this team play, My friends dont want to be around me when UT loses because it is not pleasant! So you think I am going to sit here and say "oh I hope UT loses, so Sanders will be run out", hey after the past few years we have had, it doesnt matter how this season ends, if it is time for Sanders to go, he will go regardless how we finish the season! There has been enough damage done this season, I say we all get behind this team and lets run this season out and finish up 9-2 and get us a decent bowl game! It just kills me how someone can say "I AM A UT FAN" then turn right around and say "I HOPE WE LOSE"! Give me a break, you are either a fan or not! Your blood runs ORANGE or your a poser! What is it?

Sure now go ahead and make the argument that if we lose, it will push Fulmers hand to get rid of Sanders, but let me tell you, if Fulmer dont already have enough reason to rid of him, then he never will! You gotta play the hand you are dealt and right now that is Sanders! Dont be afraid of success! :lol:

I do not hope they will lose, i want them to win. I think they will lose.

btw, if you a big, huge fan of UT, try not setting up your dates for the night/day of games. The schedule comes out way in advance, and you as a ultimate fan should review the game days before you ask out the young ladies.

I do not hope they will lose, i want them to win. I think they will lose.

btw, if you a big, huge fan of UT, try not setting up your dates for the night/day of games. The schedule comes out way in advance, and you as a ultimate fan should review the game days before you ask out the young ladies.

HEHE! I didnt say I cancelled dates for the Vols, I said I blew them off, meaning that the offer has been put on the table and I turned them down to watch the Vols play! Trust me I am very aware of UT schedule!

HEHE! I didnt say I cancelled dates for the Vols, I said I blew them off, meaning that the offer has been put on the table and I turned them down to watch the Vols play! Trust me I am very aware of UT schedule!

gotmilk, gots' skill. the ladies are asking him out and he is leaving the offers on the table. I am impressed. I have to say, football is never (unless the chicks are ugly and nasty) in front of trim. :thumb:

I'll say it again, Maybe Bob was right.

I cant disagree about that, because if you lose one game at UT, its a dissappointment! But I am still sitting here stunned over what I have just watched and I think back about the 3 games that we have lost and it has been because of just a play or two! I mean we are talking about 8 plays away from being 6-0, yet it just seems that UT has just not had the ball bounce there way! We are a very good football team, we just need some better play calling on offense and we need to take care of the ball!

I cant disagree about that, because if you lose one game at UT, its a dissappointment! But I am still sitting here stunned over what I have just watched and I think back about the 3 games that we have lost and it has been because of just a play or two! I mean we are talking about 8 plays away from being 6-0, yet it just seems that UT has just not had the ball bounce there way! We are a very good football team, we just need some better play calling on offense and we need to take care of the ball!

or we could be 2-4. could have and should have lost to LSU>