Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

There's a saying that goes, "Judge me NOT!" That's what I want to put in you Fulton Falcons mind. A lot of people has been saying, AE is lame because they didn't have a good showing in the Jamboree. Think what you want because now it's time for AE to show you what's up!!!

The talking has already begun with my neighbors laughing at the 6-3 victory for AE Friday. Then today, some of my church members were saying, "Fulton is going to blow AE out." Well, it's time and I'm ready to smile big because Yall DON'T KNOW!!! Keep on doubting the Runners and you're going to be in for a big shock!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  you crack me up.

hey what number is Hinch? i hate that he had to go to AE and deep down you know hes still a falcon.  thumb

825722421[/snapback]

I think he's 2, 21 or he's 20 something. I know he has a 2 somewhere in his number I don't know all of the numbers yet due to the fact a lot of players has switch their numbers however, it's on!!!

Hinch and the rest of the transfers from Fulton are proud to be wearing that Columbia Blue and Scarlet Red.. That's what's UP!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

Back-up QB Mark Montgomery is another transfer from Fulton but he's a Roadrunner now :D .

It's HARD being a Roadrunner!!!

I haven't heard anything yet so I'm going to ask you, is Cobb, Higgins, and Hamilton playing this week?

Hey KWALKER, You sending me another Powerpoint?

Edited by AERoadrunners

Well, Roadrunner. You keep thinking what you're thinking & after the game you take a GOOD look at the smile on my face!

As far as the transfers, I hope the best for Josh Hinch. He is #2, or at least that's the number he wore when he played in the jamboree. Everybody knows about Jaren. I hope good things for Jaren too, but I have to admit that I lost some repsect for him last week - I'm not going to go into on here - I'll talk to you about it later Roadrunner. As far as the back-up QB, Mark whoever, obviously that's not a big loss 'cause I never heard of him.

But it ain't just Fulton people talking Roadrunner & YOU KNOW IT! AE does enough smack talking, too & with the game being this week I can just hear it now!

The question is not am I going to send you a powepoint this week, but HOW MANY?! :)

GO FALCONS!

There's a saying that goes, "Judge me NOT!"  That's what I want to put in you Fulton Falcons mind.  A lot of people has been saying, AE is lame because they didn't have a good showing in the Jamboree.  Think what you want because now it's time for AE to show you what's up!!!

The talking has already begun with my neighbors laughing at the 6-3 victory for AE Friday. Then today, some of my church members were saying, "Fulton is going to blow AE out."  Well, it's time and I'm ready to smile big because Yall DON'T KNOW!!!  Keep on doubting the Runners and you're going to be in for a big shock!!!

825722419[/snapback]

The Jamboree performance meant absolutely nothing!!!

The Red Bank game really wasn't as close as the 6-3 score might indicate. The Roadrunners should have scored at least three more touchdowns!!! We made too many mistakes in the red zone. Coach Graham and the staff will correct those mistakes this week and the boys will be ready to play!!!

Don't let that game and one quarter fool you. The Roadrunners are STILL the dangerous team that they have always been. If allow yourself to believe anything else you will be setting yourself up for a major disappointment!

Go Roadrunners!!!

I already know about the Red Bank game, I was there. The defense did a good job during the Red Bank game. The Offense showed signs of a GREAT TEAM. It was a big difference from the Jamboree.

I'm so ready for Friday, it ain't funny.

KWALKER, I know there's been people talking however I can honestly say, I haven't been one of those YET :P . I guess I won't start until tomorrow when all these Fulton peeps will be talkin'..

Where's Pigeon?

There's a saying that goes, "Judge me NOT!"  That's what I want to put in you Fulton Falcons mind.  A lot of people has been saying, AE is lame because they didn't have a good showing in the Jamboree.  Think what you want because now it's time for AE to show you what's up!!!

The talking has already begun with my neighbors laughing at the 6-3 victory for AE Friday. Then today, some of my church members were saying, "Fulton is going to blow AE out."  Well, it's time and I'm ready to smile big because Yall DON'T KNOW!!!  Keep on doubting the Runners and you're going to be in for a big shock!!!

825722419[/snapback]

Fulton will blow ae out go falcons!................And i gotta say it Go Powell!