Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

Hey roadrunner i know you think that your roadrunners should be getting all the respect in the world right now cause they beat red bank but i hate to break it to you hunny red bank isn't very good and you guys beat them by three points on a fumble recovery. Just a friendly reminder that if you want me to respect you or your team they gotta earn it.

This is a serious question though all i hear from u this week is how AE has a kicker and Fulton doesn't. I dont know what happened, you mind telling me how AE ended up with 6 points against red bank?

825725259[/snapback]

lol i was wondering the same exact thing..also in the scrimmage freeney was 3-4 on field goals and the one he missed was a bad snap...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey roadrunner i know you think that your roadrunners should be getting all the respect in the world right now cause they beat red bank but i hate to break it to you hunny red bank isn't very good and you guys beat them by three points on a fumble recovery. Just a friendly reminder that if you want me to respect you or your team they gotta earn it.

This is a serious question though all i hear from u this week is how AE has a kicker and Fulton doesn't. I dont know what happened, you mind telling me how AE ended up with 6 points against red bank?

825725259[/snapback]

The answer to your question is, do you think AE went for 2 or 1? And I don't think we should be getting respect from the whole world I just think you POWELL peeps need to get off our backs. Yall beat us in the Jamboree and every since then you've been hating on the Roadrunners. The Red Bank game really meant something because that was AE's first game and that was Coach G's first victory as a head coach. No matter the score it was game won by AE. If you can't accept the fact that AE won by a small margin, OH WELL.

FultonFalcons2006, if D.Bo is that accurate on PAT's why didn't they kick in the Jamboree? I know about D.BO, I was talking to KWALKER the other day about D.BO and his kicking.

Well Roadrunner, if you got a kicker, WHY did you go for 2 & not 1, since you think 2's are so hard to get? Also, think about it, how much do you think AE will go for 1 instead of 2 since we supposedly don't have a kicker & they think we'll go for 2 every time? . . . . just something to think about. As far as D-Bo kicking, whoa nellie, you may have said something to me about him kicking, but I sure didn't say anything. You'll never hear me say anything bad about any of my Falcons!

Where you been shortstop?! I'm glad T.Cobb is back, Be sure & tell him to look up in the stands at the sign I made for him! B)

Welcome back home A.Ham. & Higgins! Antonio - I'm working on your "X" signs! B)

Roadrunner - that powerpoint I sent you yesterday was talking about getting on our level NOW, not in the past. The past is the past! What have your current Runners done? Oh, let me answer that . . . . . got knocked out of the playoffs by my Falcons! B)

GO FALCONS!

Well Roadrunner, if you got a kicker, WHY did you go for 2 & not 1, since you think 2's are so hard to get? Also, think about it, how much do you think AE will go for 1 instead of 2 since we supposedly don't have a kicker & they think we'll go for 2 every time? . . . . just something to think about. As far as D-Bo kicking, whoa nellie, you may have said something to me about him kicking, but I sure didn't say anything. You'll never hear me say anything bad about any of my Falcons!

Where you been shortstop?! I'm glad T.Cobb is back, Be sure & tell him to look up in the stands at the sign I made for him! :)

Welcome back home A.Ham. & Higgins! Antonio - I'm working on your "X" signs! :)

Roadrunner - that powerpoint I sent you yesterday was talking about getting on our level NOW, not in the past. The past is the past! What have your current Runners done? Oh, let me answer that . . . . . got knocked out of the playoffs by my Falcons! :(

GO FALCONS!

825725480[/snapback]

To tell you the truth, I wasn't there when AE scored. I was a little lost in GA B). Therefore, I don't know what happen on the PAT. But knowning Buck, you gotta think he would go for 2 instead of 2. It's been that way for the last few years. I mean, that's typical of Buck.

About your PowerPoint you sent me, hey, there's nothing I can say about it. But like the one I sent you, Fulton still has some catching up to do. AE has more titles, once Fulton surpass AE in the number of school titles then maybe you can say "Get on our level." Until than, just continue being proud of your 2 titles. By the way, the ONLY TWO in SCHOOL history!! Past or Present it doesn't matter!!! Booyah Getcha Some B)

To tell you the truth, I wasn't there when AE scored.  I was a little lost in GA :(. Therefore,  I don't know what happen on the PAT. But knowning Buck, you gotta think he would go for 2 instead of 2.  It's been that way for the last few years.  I mean, that's typical of Buck.

About your PowerPoint you sent me, hey, there's nothing I can say about it.  But like the one I sent you, Fulton still has some catching up to do.  AE has more titles, once Fulton surpass AE in the number of school titles then maybe you can say "Get on our level."  Until than, just continue being proud of your 2 titles.  By the way, the ONLY TWO in SCHOOL history!!  Past or Present it doesn't matter!!!  Booyah Getcha Some  B)

825725631[/snapback]

Oh, I'm gonna get me some. I'm gonna have me some "Roadrunner (not chicken) wings" Friday night about 7:30! (Hey, that gives me an idea for my next powerpoint . . . stay tuned!)

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

I'm thinking Fulton 37 AE 24

825725639[/snapback]

Don't you think you should pull for the Roadrunners so they can bang the Falcons up before they head your way? Nah, but on the real, I doubt very seriously that many points will be scored. It's usually a low scoring game.

Kwalker you have to catch that Roadrunner before you can get some. B)