Fulton at AE, here we gooooooooooo

AERoadrunners

I know why you're working the chains Friday, Roadrunner. You just wanna be surrounded by them Falcons! It's aight that you're a closet fan! Maybe this way you can feel that you're some part of the Falcon family! :blink:

825725882[/snapback]

Nah sis, its not like that. I didn't even cheer for my sister when she played on Fulton's basketball team. So why would I be a closet fan? I've been a Roadrunner fan for about 9 years now. So it'll be hard to convert over to a Falcon because it's HARD being a Roadrunner. But I just want to mess with the peeps I know. It's nothing like throwing somebody off their game plan.

Fultonguy, what happen last time? I'm a good sport win or lose I'll just smile and think about the next game. There's a lot of season to be played so if you wanna give me a high five I'll give it back. Honestly, I don't think no one will be rushing the field except for the AE players and fans :rolleyes:

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah sis, its not like that.  I didn't even cheer for my sister when she played on Fulton's basketball team.  So why would I be a closet fan?  I've been a Roadrunner fan for about 9 years now.  So it'll be hard to convert over to a Falcon because it's HARD being a Roadrunner.  But I just want to mess with the peeps I know.  It's nothing like throwing somebody off their game plan.

Fultonguy, what happen last time?  I'm a good sport win or lose I'll just smile and think about the next game.  There's a lot of season to be played so if you wanna give me high five I'll give it back.  Honestly, I don't think no one will be rushing the field except for the AE players and fans :rolleyes:

825726067[/snapback]

i was about to ask you if you all knew how, but then i realized that youve seen us do it enough times that surely you can do a decent imitation of it. thumb

Edited by fultonguy05

I do have to admit that Roadrunner is a good sport no matter what. He handled all of my abuse last year very well & with lots of class!  . . . . . . I just hope you can handle some more! ;)

GO FALCONS!

825726191[/snapback]

You already know. It was a lot of abuse, my ears are still ringing :D

I heard one of the RB's from Fulton is telling everyone of his classmates he's going to score 2 TD's in the first quarter and then the game will be OV. That means OVER for you out date folks. Once you figure out who I'm talking about, let him know TALK is CHEAP!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

You always wanna bring that stuff up, when we ALL KNOW good & well & that there ain't nobody as good at talking smack as some of your AE boys. Heck, who was it on here not too long ago making a fool of himself talking about AE was gonna come in 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd in region. Evidently somebody finally shut him up. My point is, don't try to make it out like Fulton is the only one talking stuff 'cause that's not the case.

You always wanna bring that stuff up, when we ALL KNOW good & well & that there ain't nobody as good at talking smack as some of your AE boys. Heck, who was it on here not too long ago making a fool of himself talking about AE was gonna come in 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd in region. Evidently somebody finally shut him up. My point is, don't try to make it out like Fulton is the only one talking stuff 'cause that's not the case.

825726304[/snapback]

The season is just now starting and I'm sure AE can finish in the TOP 4 if they're willing to come together and play as a team, I'm not saying they're not.

I'm sure AE players are talking too but they're not boasting it around the school. I know for sure that the AE players are wanting to get to Jack, i've heard that from numerous players. If didn't know, Jack went to middle school with most of AE players and I'm sure they've been calling each other talking smack. Jack's AAU basketball teammates are the main ones that wants to knock his block off because that's when the talking began. Remember me telling you about that Kwalker? The team was made up of 5 AE players, 5 Fulton players, and 1 Carter player so it wasn't anything but FUlton this or AE that.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Come on now!!  Out of all those you name I think Rogan and Freeney will be a headache for the Roadrunners. 

DaFultonboy3-Are you planning on coming to the game?  I mean,  I know you're not supposed to but hey, I know you don't won't to  miss this game.

825723540[/snapback]

I actually think that Freeney may be even more dangerous than Rogan. We have not really seen all that Freeney can do yet. We already know what Rogan can do and should be prepared for it.

I still believe that we can take care of business tomorrow night. I think that folks are making a mistake by underestimating the Roadrunners.

Go Roadrunners!!!

Hey roadrunner i know you think that your roadrunners should be getting all the respect in the world right now cause they beat red bank but i hate to break it to you hunny red bank isn't very good and you guys beat them by three points on a fumble recovery. Just a friendly reminder that if you want me to respect you or your team they gotta earn it.

This is a serious question though all i hear from u this week is how AE has a kicker and Fulton doesn't. I dont know what happened, you mind telling me how AE ended up with 6 points against red bank?

825725259[/snapback]

are u kiddin me. If anyone thinks like that its you Powell quys. All yall do is talk on this board but the past couple of years yall havent really earned it.