McMinn County @ Chattanooga Central

flamethrower99

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give some reasons why central will win, athletes, their all over the field. chris newby, larenzo meadows, chris patton, darrius robinson, sean mills. they can lay the helmet on some people very well. another reason, this game means a lot to a certain coach at central. he coached the senoirs that are at mcminn when they were freshman. dont let the baylor score fool you, baylor is pretty good.

McMinn will be without several starters Friday night they are as follows: DE Moore, FS Moody, OG Gossett so I am certain that some of the young tallent that has been talked about will get a chance to show what they are all about. Central is an impressive looking team with alot of good athletes but McMinn had that same look last year and went 3-7; there is a difference between a good looking athlete and a football player. McMinn wins this one 21-7...GO TRIBE!

Cherokee#1fan I am not sure who you are but my first guess is that you are back with the football team as a coach; am I correct? By the way I like what I saw in the scrimmage againist Walker Valley; alot of emotion and some good efforts being made from the better players that will only spill over to the young guys. Good luck tonight and don't come back to Athens without a win! GO TRIBE!!!

You are correct sir. Gonna be a very emotional game tonight with the wearing of the 26 by one player. That was Braden Fetzer's number and 1 player each week that exemplifies the work ethic and dedication that Braden did will wear his number and and name on the jersey. This will be the only name on a McMinn Jersey this year. Tonight Keith Melton will wear the 26.

You are correct sir.  Gonna be a very emotional game tonight with the wearing of the 26 by one player.  That was Braden Fetzer's number and 1 player each week that exemplifies the work ethic and dedication that Braden did will wear his number and and name on the jersey.  This will be the only name on a McMinn Jersey this year.  Tonight Keith Melton will wear the 26.

825727828[/snapback]

May I ask a question????What happened that they will do this?????Just asking if its something personal don't bother.......