McMinn County @ Chattanooga Central

flamethrower99

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherokee#1Fan I will be there with all of my crew cheering on the Tribe! Please give me something to be proud of because I last season I was not a happy camper about our football program. But I believe TD learned alot from last season and will do a good job this year and will be the leader we know he can be. I miss the action on the sidelines and being around the kids but I have got other commitments that require my attention. I love what you guys are doing for #26 that is a great story that should be a motivating influence for the young men on this team. Good luck tonight I will be there coaching from the stands. GO TRIBE!

Don't worry we will eat some cornbread and then we will have his little friend for dessert. Het, Cornbread were are you? And how did you end up @ Chatt. Central I thought you were a Cherokee? GO TRIBE!!

825727917[/snapback]

hey tribe fan, how was the cornbread and his little friend? looks like u got some sour milk. just like a kentucky fan chris li, oops sorry about that, dont want anyone to know who you really are. oh, this isnt cornbread neither. glad u guys got to see some real athletes.

This is CORNBREAD, we had to scalp a few cherokee's tonight but hey, you got to do what you got to do. As for me I live in L.C., work in athens and drive to Chatt. Central on fridays, can I borrow some money for gas??????????