Jeff Co. at Campbell Co.

Sg0C0ugs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I really don't know what we are doing. I really didn't expect this out of this team, I really thought that they would win more than we did last year. I'm not giving up on them at all, but they need to get focused or something. If they play like they have been, they won't win a game....Karns, Clinton, Union Co....nope. The thing that kills me is that the offense was suppost to easily be our strong point this year, with so much talent and big offensive lineman, it should be...and our defense was suppost to struggle. It's completely the opposite, Coach Shouse has the defense playing well. Even though we have been giving up points, you can't expect to hold a team to 10 point or less when you are on the field the entire game. I know in all of our games the opponent has scored a TD late in the 4th qt....result of all the time on the field maybe?

Edited by ccDL92

Congratulations to a young Jefferson Co. team on a big Region win on the road. I am totally baffled by the lack of offensive production by this Cougar team. Before the 0-3 start, I looked at 3 returning OL, a stellar QB in Brance Stiner and an All-State Sr. RB in CHris Johnson. I thought they would average 20+ a game just by letting Johnson run the ball behind the big and experienced OL. 6 points in 12 quarters of football. Very disappointing. Not giving up yet, but the O better start clicking like it has the potential to do or it will be a long and frustrating season for the Cougars. Need to beat Clinton, take advantage of the open date, beat Union Co. and then get ready for a playoff run with some victories in key region games.

Nice team victory for the Pats. No heroes on this team. I don't know if were getting better on defense or if CC is just not that good.

Johnson is a talented player but i think he is also a big problem for that team. I wasn't impressed that he took his helment off while on the field everytime he got a chance, he didn't seem to have much interaction with his fellow teammates and didn't shake hands with the pats after the game....he took a knee in front of his bench and appeard to think that everyone should have hovered to him and thanked him for playing....was suspended last week, I heard he didn't practice this week and you get the idea...I might be wrong but he appears to be everything I don't like about High School football and the folks around CC have most likely fostered his attitude....the whole CC team seemed to lack discipline and team unity.Long year for the Cougars.

Big game for JC coming up against East.

Nice predictions...morons

825737808[/snapback]

And your prediction was? Please give us the post # that you made that prediction.

Congratulations to the Pats. Same as last week, great offensive game plan. Good offensive line execution. Liked the kick-off game last night. I wonder why? Defense still struggling, we can't give up over 100 yards rushing in the first half and expect to win alot of games. Not to be a buzz kill, but take out the long pass and kick-off going out of bounds on the 2 and we have a completely different game. I don't think CC would have been going for it on fourth down had they not been behind by 14. Also, we had way too many penalties last night. Before you start, I know the ref's were horrible. However, that needs to be addressed.

Before the season started the offense was suppose to be the bright spot of the team.this year..The defense lost 8 starters, and the DC..but the offense has done nothing but stink in every game this year. For the most part the young defense has done better then my expectations..but the defense cannot survive staying on the field most of the time. I would like to have some input as to whats the matter with our offense..Who does the play-calling, also the receivers seem to not be able to catch the wall right in their hands..special teams receivers cannot seem to catch a punt or the kickoff...what the matter!!!

As I sit here in my car on my notebook with my wireless connection leaving the game around the 2 min. mark I've got to be the first to talk about the game.  Jeff. Co. will miss the playoffs but have a bright future in front of them!!!!  CCCHS (hangs head) will struggle the rest of the season.  I'm not going to bash on the cat paws too hard but they can't catch a cold in the dead of winter much less a ball.  The defense needs to be revamped to the athletes.  I checked the schedule and I'm thinking 1 - 9 or 2 - 8 with an upset win over clinton or karns, they should beat union co with johnson by himself!!!!  As I said earlier before season the loss of wampler set the paws back 30 yrs. 

To beat it all I picked the paws to win and got headache over it,  ahhhh the love of the game.

825737388[/snapback]

Good deal, congratulations to the boys, they really shocked me with this one. I agree the playoffs are a small chance,(the schedule is just too tuff) but games like this will be what makes McFall, Long etc. better in the years to come.

Again, way to go boys, a special congratulations to Coach JB haha, I might turn out to be completely wrong about a lot of things.