Cloudland vs. Cosby

THE KING

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I said, the Highlanders win, although I missed the score just a little bit. 41-7. Now, we are through warming up. Its time to bring the big ole chiefs into Roan Mt. and give them the beating of their life. Just like when we drove all the Indians out of this territory in ancient times, we are gonna do the same to them Rogersville rugrats. We are gonna pin them Indian feathers to them donkey lineman and spank their children running backs so they won't be throwing any tantrums when they fumble the football after Horney and Simmons punish them with sonic hits all night. Then after we grind the ball up the middle softening up their so called defense, we will sweep Dr. Bill around the end and he will never stop scoring!! hehe! Then, when they start sneaking them corners up, we'll give them a little dose of Jordan Buck in the corner of the end zone. I say the Landers win, 22-0. Cloudland will dominate!! :P

I'm honored that you created a user name just for the purpose of ragging me! :thumb: I'm glad to know that i'm worth that much of your time. If everyone was honest, they would have to say when they read the King's energetic posts, they want to get involved. I'm just that good!! I'm absolutely great at everything that i do. :o If I was a cheerleader (especially at Cloudland) I would be the best. If I was in the school marching band, I would be the best. If I was a cook in the cafeteria, I would be the best. Everything that I do, I do it better than everyone else. So, Sunny Smith, you keep on taking your jabs, cause it just gives me a chance to hone my already perfect typing skills. :o

I'm honored that you created a user name just for the purpose of ragging me!  :o I'm glad to know that i'm worth that much of your time.  If everyone was honest, they would have to say when they read the King's energetic posts,  they want to get involved.  I'm just that good!!  I'm absolutely great at everything that i do.  :thumb: If I was a cheerleader (especially at Cloudland) I would be the best.  If I was in the school marching band, I would be the best.  If I was a cook in the cafeteria, I would be the best.  Everything that I do,  I do it better than everyone else.  So, Sunny Smith, you keep on taking your jabs,  cause it just gives me a chance to hone my already perfect typing skills.  :D

825738242[/snapback]

And he's humble too :o

• 4 weeks later...

Yea a little respect for Cosby would be nice.They have won 3 games in a row and are playing good on both sides of the ball.Football is gettin fun on Cosby maybe we can be start a dynasty in football like we have in BASKETBALL i cant wait for november,its fun winning after being a down program for many years.

What are we?

Who are we?

I'm honored that you created a user name just for the purpose of ragging me! I'm glad to know that i'm worth that much of your time. If everyone was honest, they would have to say when they read the King's energetic posts, they want to get involved. I'm just that good!! I'm absolutely great at everything that i do. If I was a cheerleader (especially at Cloudland) I would be the best. If I was in the school marching band, I would be the best. If I was a cook in the cafeteria, I would be the best. Everything that I do, I do it better than everyone else. So, Sunny Smith, you keep on taking your jabs, cause it just gives me a chance to hone my already perfect typing skills.

Talk about confidence, boy you sure got alot it. You know what, you probably would make a pretty good cheerleader all except for being so ugly. And that's just wonderful that you can cook so well (you should be so proud of yourself), but as far as that one statement goes that you said "Everything that I do, I do it better than everyone else." well your flat out wrong. You couldn't cover me on a football field if your life depended on it, you couldn't run as fast as me, you couldn't run as far as me, you probably couldn't even score 1 point on me in a game of basketball and you wouldn't have a chance at beating me. I could type for days and still not list all the things that I could stomp you at. Although I would say that you are right about your typing skills being perfect, they should be as much time as you spend on here doing it. Oh and one other thing that you are good at is running your mouth.

Edited by dogbreath

cloudland was worried it was just 20 to seven at the half and cosby could have and should have made it 14- 20 at the half but they threw an int. so you moght want to start giving the boys from cosby a little more respect.

Haha, yeah, I remember that game! It was great watching the looks on all the Cloudland players' faces when we scored that touchdown!

Good call cosby7... We need a little more respect-we've come a long way!

Dogbreath is that you little Mike Lunsford? Boy if that's you, you sure have got a lot of confidence, but I guess since your big Mike's son and quarterback at Hampton you think you can do anything. Good luck and have you had any sacks this year?

Wrong ,Neither Michael or his dad ever get on these boards.I know old Dogbreath and so does the king.