OOLTEWAH VS. PUDS

HOOTERVILLE OWL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHATS YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME?

825738016[/snapback]

...The Owls win in every statiscal category(on paper)...but you how a "heated" rivalry is...the score between these two teams just depends on how the game develops from beginning to the end...I don't have a score prediction because everytime I think it will be a blowout, the points surprise me...let's just say that the advantage is on Ooltewah's side: coaching, OL, RB, "D"...nuff said!!!

Rivalry games can always go either way, no matter how lopsided the teams look on paper.

825739169[/snapback]

Your right, rivalry games can go either way. But not this one. This will be a lot like the 2002 game where Blake Foster ran for 350+ yards (300 in the first half). I say Marshall and Caldwell combine for over 250 yds rushing and five TD's. Owls big!

Ooltewah - 56

Central - 0

Your right, rivalry games can go either way. But not this one. This will be a lot like the 2002 game where Blake Foster ran for 350+ yards (300 in the first half). I say Marshall and Caldwell combine for over 250 yds rushing and five TD's. Owls big!

Ooltewah - 56

Central - 0

825739375[/snapback]

the owls couldnt beat mcminn county by 60, what makes you think they can beat central by that much. if it wasnt for all of centrals turnovers, they would have beat mcminn by 20. i have seen the owls in action and they do not impress me at all.

the owls couldnt beat mcminn county by 60, what makes you think they can beat central by that much.  if it wasnt for all of centrals turnovers, they would have beat mcminn by 20. i have seen the owls in action and they do not impress me at all.

825739540[/snapback]

We will see how unimpressed you are after this Friday. Where you impressed with Red Bank? Just curious. :lol:

the owls couldnt beat mcminn county by 60, what makes you think they can beat central by that much.  if it wasnt for all of centrals turnovers, they would have beat mcminn by 20. i have seen the owls in action and they do not impress me at all.

825739540[/snapback]

I said that because Red Bank only had a total of 19 points combined in their first two games. Then they put up 41 on Central? Ooltewah will do the same thing to them. Go watch the game Friday at the Nest and I promise you will be impressed.

After seeing the Owls play this season, I'm going to say Ooltewah by 21+.  They are a very solid team and should go undefeated into the playoffs.

825739698[/snapback]

Rivary game or not Ooltewah has a great program ,With Ooltewah being at the top of there game ,and Central Rebuilding I say Ooltewah by 2 touchdowns.But I do believe it will be a great game to go to .The only other rivarly game I've seen this year was Bradley / Cleveland .And well,Everything about that game was horrible ,because it was a total shut out .I think Ooltewah / Central will be a good game .It always is no matter the score at the end of the game :(