OOLTEWAH VS. PUDS

HOOTERVILLE OWL

Someone went and painted their anvil and hammer red and white, but if you ask me they deseved worse after those barrel homo's came to our homecoming and painted themselves when we werent even playing central. Finally we did something before they did. They got what they deserved, but the worse beating will be on the scoreboard friday night. And i really hope they do something cause it scares me to think what the guys will do if there motovated.

Cant wait to see the purple pansies under our beautiful ooltewah friday night lights.

Go Owls

my prediction 42-0 Ooltewah

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right Farragut was a push over last year.  Woops Farragut beat you at the nest didn't they!

825742477[/snapback]

we had three starters out for the game and I am sure if they were playing the game would have been ugly for you. I hope you guys thanked your PK and the Owls for turnovers for the win because without that you guys would have never scored.

Surprised this thread isn't filled with some trash talk from those Puds... and your right, its about time Big Red struck first, thats classic... this game will be a devastation... we'll get a typical rowdy crowd from both sides, with Central running their mouthes nonstop til the last tick... just like in baseball and every other sport... maybe this year they've accepted the fact they'll get beat... every single time the boys from Ooltewah step on the field to play them in any sport... :)

Good luck to my boys... keep nailin them field goals, # 99... and Marshall is the real deal, can't believe he's only a sophomore and is already a premier back in the city... <_<

Surprised this thread isn't filled with some trash talk from those Puds... and your right, its about time Big Red struck first, thats classic... this game will be a devastation... we'll get a typical rowdy crowd from both sides, with Central running their mouthes nonstop til the last tick... just like in baseball and every other sport... maybe this year they've accepted the fact they'll get beat... every single time the boys from Ooltewah step on the field to play them in any sport...  :P

Good luck to my boys... keep nailin them field goals, # 99... and Marshall is the real deal, can't believe he's only a sophomore and is already a premier back in the city...  :thumb:

825743356[/snapback]

Nah we just have class .You all have constantly show thats not part of your game plan.

Central knows better than to get on here. All thats on here are a bunch of has beens and neverwas!

825743534[/snapback]

Hmm hasbeens ay ? let just go to TSSAA and look at who has more State titles .you guys are the never was . And get over your self by the way Look at your schedual other than Oak Ridge WHO DO YOU PLAY!!!! And wow if you do beat us friday great you at the top of your game ( and the top by the way isn;t a state championship)beating a young rebuilding team with enough heart to never give up .Oh wait you probaly don;t know what that is do you .Anyways I don't care what you little stuck up S.O.B.'s say on here .You''ll never be as good as you like to think you are . Sure good Football team this year but the program will go right back down the toilet just like in 2003 .When the Bradley team you like to down so much BEAT YOU .

Here we go again, bringing up the state titles. Congradulations to your dads and grandpas on their state titles. Your generation, however hasn't done anything. But neither has Ooltewah. But I assure you, Ooltewah is not on the way down, in any sport, not just football. I admit, 2003 was a bad year for the football team, only starting like 4 seniors. But it was only ONE year. Ya'll wern't good last year, this year, and won't be good next year. So keep talking.

No heart? How can you question these kids' heart. We'll see how much "heart" Central has when they are down be 30 going into halftime.

Hmm hasbeens ay ? let just go to TSSAA and look at who has more State titles .you guys are the never was . And get over your self by the way Look at your schedual other than Oak Ridge WHO DO YOU PLAY!!!!  And wow if you do beat us friday great you at the top of your game ( and the top by the way isn;t a state championship)beating a young rebuilding team with enough heart to never give up .Oh wait you probaly don;t know what that is do you .Anyways I don't care what you little stuck up S.O.B.'s say on here .You''ll never be as good as you like to think you are . Sure good Football team this year but the program will go right back down the toilet just like in 2003 .When the Bradley team you like to down so much BEAT YOU .

825743562[/snapback]

Wow you are classy!

Someone went and painted their anvil and hammer red and white, but if you ask me they deseved worse after those barrel homo's came to our homecoming and painted themselves when we werent even playing central. Finally we did something before they did. They got what they deserved, but the worse beating will be on the scoreboard friday night. And i really hope they do something cause it scares me to think what the guys will do if there motovated.

Cant wait to see the purple pansies under our beautiful ooltewah friday night lights.

Go Owls

my prediction 42-0 Ooltewah

825742532[/snapback]

I guess if you cant think of anything else to brag about, be excited that you FINALLY did something before us. You know its not who strike first, its who strikes last that counts. Leave the barrel boys alone and get creative and bring back the refs. (lol, how lame)