The pools are as follows:

At East Ridge:

Pool A - Bradley Co., East Ridge, Grace Academy, Ridgeland, GA

Pool B - Farragut, Ft. Payne, AL, GPS, Sullivan South

Pool C - Blackman, Chattanooga Christian, Dobyns Bennett, Lookout Valley

Pool D - CAK, Hazel Green, AL, Father Ryan, USJ

At Red Bank:

Pool E - Hixson, Ravenwood, Red Bank, Summertown

Pool F - Notre Dame, Ooltewah, Page, Warren Co.

Pool G - Baylor, Central, Eagleville, Overton

Pool H - Boyd Buchanan, Cookeville, Cordova, Soddy Daisy

Schedules for Friday

At East Ridge:

3 PM - East Ridge vs Ridgeland, Bradley vs Grace

4 PM - East Ridge vs Grace, Bradley vs Ridgeland, CCS vs Lookout Valley

5 PM - East Ridge vs Bradley, Grace vs Ridgeland, Lookout Valley vs Blackman

6 PM - CAK vs Father Ryan, Hazel Green vs USJ, CCS vs Dobyns Bennett, Sullivan South vs Farragut

7 PM - Lookout Valley vs Dobyns Bennett, CCS vs Blackman, GPS vs Farragut, FT. Payne vs Sullivan South

8 PM - CAK vs Hazel Green, Ft. Payne vs Farragut, Father Ryan vs USJ, Blackman vs Dobyns Bennett

9 PM - GPS vs Sullivan South, CAK vs USJ, Hazel Green vs Father Ryan

At Red Bank:

4 PM - Red Bank vs Hixson, Ooltewah vs Notre Dame, Baylor vs Central, Soddy Daisy vs Boyd Buchanan

5 PM - Warren Co. vs Page, Boyd Buchanan vs Cookeville, Summertown vs Ravenwood, Central vs Overton

6 PM - Red Bank vs Summertown, Soddy Daisy vs Cordova, Ooltewah vs Warren Co., Central vs Eagleville

7 PM - Baylor vs Overton, Page vs Notre Dame, Cookeville vs Soddy Daisy, Hixson vs Ravenwood

8 PM - Red Bank vs Ravenwood, Baylor vs Eagleville, Boyd Buchanan vs Cordova, Ooltewah vs Page

9 PM - Hixson vs Summertown, Notre Dame vs Warren Co., Overton vs Eagleville, Cookeville vs Cordova

Saturday there will be the 2nd round of pool play with 2 pools of Friday pool winners and 2 pools of Friday 2nd place pool teams at East Ridge and 2 pools of 3rd place teams and 2 pools of 4th place teams at Red Bank. These pools will start play at 9 AM and end around 3 PM. At 3:30, Bracket play will begin at both sites will the Gold at ER, and the Silver at RB. The finals of both brackets will begin at approximately 7:30 PM.

I will try to post the results from Red Bank late Friday night if eveything works out concerning computer access. I'm sure "The Chattanoogan" will be covering the tournament as well so you should check there in their Saturday & Sunday on-line editions.

Edited by PageMan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to attempt to add all the matches for Friday to each team's schedule. I will check each team's inside page to see if any of you have added the matches for your team. We will probably get some duplication of games at some point and I will email CoachT with the corrections when the matches are added to the full schedule page. If you see any errors, please post or email CoachT (the man) at coacht@coacht.com

I will try to enter the results on the scoreboard late Friday night from Red Bank. Those of you at East Ridge should enter results of those matches if you can. I will try to enter Saturday's schedule of pool matches if I have enough time - and energy - late Friday night, but remember I don't have superhuman powers.

I am going to attempt to add all the matches for Friday to each team's schedule.  I will check each team's inside page to see if any of you have added the matches for your team.  We will probably get some duplication of games at some point and I will email CoachT with the corrections when the matches are added to the full schedule page.  If you see any errors, please post or email CoachT (the man) at coacht@coacht.com

I will try to enter the results on the scoreboard late Friday night from Red Bank.  Those of you at East Ridge should enter results of those matches if you can.  I will try to enter Saturday's schedule of pool matches if I have enough time - and energy - late Friday night, but remember I don't have superhuman powers.

825741649[/snapback]

Thnaks again, PageMan for all your help!! I have not entered the OHS matches for Friday.

I have now added all 48 matches for Friday's Pool Play at both ER & RB. Please check your team's inside page to see if I got it right. These matches will appear on their full schedule page when CoachT approves them. I hope to update the scoreboard late Friday night if I can get all the scores from both sites. I will be at Red Bank starting with the 4 PM matches until the conclusion at 10 PM. Hopefully there will be a scoreboard there so I can get the info. If not, please post your scores to the scoreboard. This also applies to the matches at East Ridge - I hope someone there locally will give us some info.

The matches for Friday are now on the full schedule page for each team. I have checked them all and added one match I missed earlier today. I hope I have entered the pool info and start times correctly. Those of you who have computers available, please enter the results of your matches on Friday night so I can put in Saturday's Pool Schedule. Thanks in advance for your help.

PageMan,

You do an awesome job keeping up with Volleyball for the folks on CoachT. It was good to see you again this past weekend. Thanks to you and everyone at Page and Centennial for the wonderful hospitality. The Lafayette girls had an awesome experience and win or lose the weekend would have been a success.

We are hosting our own tournament this weekend with Anderson Co. as one of the participating teams. This is the 3rd year I believe they have played and we have yet to hook up with them. If we do this weekend I hope it will be in the Championship game.

It was also great to meet Cowboys Up--Good luck to your daughter and Page the rest of the season. It was great to see TGLJ again. We lost the Independence match that he up-reffed. We did not want to see him up there again. <_<

We sure hope to come back and defend our title. Thanks again. :thumb:

GS, it was good to see you again too. I wish I could have watched how you keep your stats as I know I could have learned how to do it better. I enjoyed talking with both you and KY as you both offered valuable insights to the game. Let us know how your tournament goes this weeked as you know I'm really interested in how AC does. You have a great young team that will only get better as the season progresses so let us know how they are doing. Good luck this weekend and say hello to the ghost for me.

Page will face some stiff competition this weekend in Chattanooga, so we will have to bring our "A" game - especially against Notre Dame and Ooltewah. I don't know a lot about our 1st opponent, Warren Co., but I will do some research today. Maybe your team will play in the Choo Choo down the road as I know you would enjoy it. ER Coach Catherine Neely always does a great job hosting their site and the food is always great. I hope to post some scores from there late Friday night, but don't expect much detailed analysis as the Sat pool play starts at 9 AM. ComPassion will be at the ER site and I will be at RB on Friday, so maybe together we can let you know how it's going for the teams.

GS, it was good to see you again too.  I wish I could have watched how you keep your stats as I know I could have learned how to do it better.  I enjoyed talking with both you and KY as you both offered valuable insights to the game.  Let us know how your tournament goes this weeked as you know I'm really interested in how AC does.  You have a great young team that will only get better as the season progresses so let us know how they are doing.  Good luck this weekend and say hello to the ghost for me.

Page will face some stiff competition this weekend in Chattanooga, so we will have to bring our "A" game - especially against Notre Dame and Ooltewah.  I don't know a lot about our 1st opponent, Warren Co., but I will do some research today.  Maybe your team will play in the Choo Choo down the road as I know you would enjoy it.  ER Coach Catherine Neely always does a great job hosting their site and the food is always great.  I hope to post some scores from there late Friday night, but don't expect much detailed analysis as the Sat pool play starts at 9 AM.  ComPassion will be at the ER site and I will be at RB on Friday, so maybe together we can let you know how it's going for the teams.

825742759[/snapback]

Siegel played Warren County recently and they are a scrappy team. Although it was a 3-0 match in favor of the Stars, Warren County did not roll over and go away. I would think that Page has the advantage here. <_<

I will be calling in the scores to CoachT (the man) starting at around 5 PM Eastern if I can get cell phone service at Red Bank. I believe a parent from GPS will let ComPassion know how the East Ridge matches are going. ER Coach Catherine Neely said she would give me the scores from there late Friday night if I can get my computer up at the Comfort Inn. I will be pressed for time late Friday night so my reports will be brief here. I may just be able to post the game scores. Check the scoreboard for the match scores or your favorite team's schedule. Any missing scores will be posted as I get them with a full report either late Saturday night - and I mean late as I'll probably won't be back to Bethesda until midnight - or early Sunday morning - the more likely scenario.