Al MacInnis to retire

dandy82, I admit it. . . .I baited you. :thumb:

We have known this for two years.

Next topic please...

Funny, the Post-Dispatch just reported it yesterday that it was imminent. Were you in discussions with him and his agent, so that you knew exactly when the word was going to be let out? When is Eddie George retiring?

Edited by fromthetop2

dandy82, I admit it. . . .I baited you. :thumb:

Funny, the Post-Dispatch just reported it yesterday that it was imminent.  Were you in discussions with him and his agent, so that you knew exactly when the word was going to be let out?  When is Eddie George retiring?

825745537[/snapback]

Hey, Al was great for the power play but would be a handicap with the rule changes. Plus, Bloser fans knew he was around 60 years old....Even a Bloser fan can guess he was ready to retire in a couple years.

I don't need to be baited to make fun of Bloser fans, dead thing fans, whack hawk fans, blue jacket fans (no need for a play on words with THAT name) or "the thrashers"........fans......

dandy82, I admit it. . . .I baited you. :D

Funny, the Post-Dispatch just reported it yesterday that it was imminent.  Were you in discussions with him and his agent, so that you knew exactly when the word was going to be let out?  When is Eddie George retiring?

825745537[/snapback]

He just announced it, yes, but the word has been out there for two years, now. He stated before the lockout that he would be retireing if the season was down for a year or more. He's old, and he can't hang anymore. His slapshot will still be the hardest in the NHL for a LONG time, or at least until baseball players begin to tell hockey players about steroids.

And who cares about Eddie George. He might as well retire, or try to somewhere other than Tennessee. I sure wouldn't want to play on a team that can stink as bad as the TITanS did on sunday vs. PIT. Sell the colleseum!!! TITanS ARE IN DEBT AND WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!

Edited by Fuggly63