preseason state tournament picks

timbdp

i dont think gomab has seen JAY,TONY,and company play but i may b wrong. gomab where were your camps hosted at?

Balla....I know several players from Middle College were suppose to be at Gomab's showcase and I believe Partee from Trenton played for his AAU team..So..I don't believe any of Lake Co's players were there....Hmmmm...Probably not invited or not thought to be good enough...I was just wondering if he had seen any of our players...If not..I don't see how he could have a true ranking...But..I do see that he has U.C. picked over Lake Co..He must have seen U.C. play..I believe Weddle played for his A.A.U. team also...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

How can siegel not be in the talk for the state championship hunt this year. They return all but one from a team that just about knocked off Ridgeway and could have won the title. To me there isnt any team with as much firepower as siegel this year.

those who are truely great show it on the court...no need for talking them up on a website when they will prove it when the time comes...

Edited by dare_2_dream

A team that no one seems to be giving any credit to is Dyersburg... This summer they lost only four games and two of those were without two or more starters missing.... they went undefeated at UT Knoxville team camp.. their losses came to Union City by 3, Liberty by 2 or 3, and humboldt by 1 and middleton by 1 both sudden death overtime... this team is senior laden with many talented sopomores as well... This should be a fun team to watch and watch for them in murfreesboro this spring!!!!!

Well they lost another scrimmage today. Lake County beat them by twenty or so. I know they probably had some players out for football, but LC did also. Great job by the Falcons! I am really looking foreward to the season this year. Should be a good one!

Balla....I know several players from Middle College were suppose to be at Gomab's showcase and I believe Partee from Trenton played for his AAU team..So..I don't believe any of Lake Co's players were there....Hmmmm...Probably not invited or not thought to be good enough...I was just wondering if he had seen any of our players...If not..I don't see how he could have a true ranking...But..I do see that he has U.C. picked over Lake Co..He must have seen U.C. play..I believe Weddle played for his A.A.U. team also...

he probably has seen u.c. play and m.c. i dont know if he has seen us play or not but he should cause there could b some who make the rankings.

he probably has seen u.c. play and m.c. i dont know if he has seen us play or not but he should cause there could b some who make the rankings.

He'll get around to us Balla...He's probably making the tours right now..Middleton,U.C,Trenton..teams that he has players from on his A.A.U. team and teams that he usually has picked over us..He'll get around to us though...maybe not by Thanksgiving but hopefully by Christmas..

Edited by mrbigster