tougher eastern tn courses

xcmiler20

After traveling out west TN this past weekend and seeing some times from west tn's best who else agrees that courses are just a little tougher here in the east...with more hills and upgrades...if u've raced in east tn u kno u dont escape a cousre without atleast 1 large hill..percy warner is relatively flat compaired to eastern courses...not trying to beef just wondering if im the only one who thinks that

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coniglio, I've run at Chickamauga before. Our team (Grace) runs there once a week and I've done two meets there already. For anyone who doesnt know, that hill is tough. Dude, I agree that's gotta be one of the harder courses I've run. The first one seems like you're running straight up and the second seems endless.

Just think, regionals are gonna be there. That's gonna be torture.

Edited by Arc

Guest thedragon

I ran there when i was in school and is it still run by the lake then the hill rolls toward the left and then around a tree toward the right?

is it still that way

Coniglio did you run at Charger today over at Chickamauga? You run for CCS dont you and I think Charger was hosted by you guys. I didnt get to run there bc I play tennis and there was a tournament this weekend but I was jw if youwent.

Edited by Arc