tougher eastern tn courses

xcmiler20

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are some of the times on these courses? other than the one course already mentioned in detail

I know that steplechase is not a 'hard course' as in it has no large (named) hills in it, but it is surpriseingly tough, especially mentally, for how flat it seems. Then again, ive done little raceing in East TN, what do you gues think of steeple?

Edited by Lobo1954

what are some of the times on these courses? other than the one course already mentioned in detail

I know that steplechase is not a 'hard course' as in it has no large (named) hills in it, but it is surpriseingly tough, especially mentally, for how flat it seems. Then again, ive done little raceing in East TN, what do you gues think of steeple?

After running on the east tn courses the steeplechase seemed like nothing....im still not sure of the official times on sat. because they kept flipping them around but they one i heard about three times by friends who were keepin their watches goin was the one announced aloud....if this one is correct then for the past two years every single one of our guys has hit their pr at this course.....and im not just talking about a pr by a few seconds im saying like 30-40 seconds....last year our #1 man hit a pr by 1 min. 2secs....so i believe that the east tn courses are toughest.

After running on the east tn courses the steeplechase seemed like nothing....im still not sure of the official times on sat. because they kept flipping them around but they one i heard about three times by friends who were keepin their watches goin was the one announced aloud....if this one is correct then for the past two years every single one of our guys has hit their pr at this course.....and im not just talking about a pr by a few seconds im saying like 30-40 seconds....last year our #1 man hit a pr by 1 min. 2secs....so i believe that the east tn courses are toughest.

That is absolutely rediculous. The ones online...the slower times...are the real ones. You are lying if you think Steeplechas is easy. I cant name one person who pr'd in the entire a/aa boys race. If it was sooooo easy chris than why didnt you run a personal record. All yall east tennessee runners are just mad because you underestimated steeple and it raped you.

That is absolutely rediculous. The ones online...the slower times...are the real ones. You are lying if you think Steeplechas is easy. I cant name one person who pr'd in the entire a/aa boys race. If it was sooooo easy chris than why didnt you run a personal record. All yall east tennessee runners are just mad because you underestimated steeple and it raped you.

actually i really thought the faster times were the right ones but everyone else disagrees so i guess i was wrong there but you cant rly say that steeplechase raped us....im not rly sure why you're goin all irade about this, speaking of rediculous thats rediculous....but if the slower times are right (which i think they are) then i didnt run a pr but the wind did have A LOT of effect in it. i mean just look at the times from DII and AAA their times are all slower than they should be also....if you would come to daniel boone's course i think you would prolly understand what we mean by the east tn courses being so tough.