Rockwood at Harriman

UTSportsFan

Stop saying that Rockwood isn't in a rebuilding year, and accept that they are! No experience at QB, suspect line, lack of speed in the backfield. Some of the seniors haven't stepped up and pulled their weight, so Rockwood is having to depend on inexperienced players to step up. Some of you Rockwood folks are in denial. Keep your hopes up, but you need to lower your expectations.

I agree with the earlier post that stated that Harriman is on it's way up and Rockwood is going down. Yes, Harriman did drop to a lower classification that has less competition. But, they have kids that have alot of speed. Coach Tapps challenge will be keeping his talent on the field and in the classroom. Coach Webbs challenge will be keeping the "band wagon" folks from running him out of town when Rockwood doesn't make the playoffs.

Harriman by 18+

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop saying that Rockwood isn't in a rebuilding year, and accept that they are! No experience at QB, suspect line, lack of speed in the backfield. Some of the seniors haven't stepped up and pulled their weight, so Rockwood is having to depend on inexperienced players to step up. Some of you Rockwood folks are in denial. Keep your hopes up, but you need to lower your expectations.

I agree with the earlier post that stated that Harriman is on it's way up and Rockwood is going down. Yes, Harriman did drop to a lower classification that has less competition. But, they have kids that have alot of speed. Coach Tapps challenge will be keeping his talent on the field and in the classroom. Coach Webbs challenge will be keeping the "band wagon" folks from running him out of town when Rockwood doesn't make the playoffs.

Harriman by 18+

18+ huh??? whats your next prediction gonna be.. i cant wait.. way to play four quarters Tigers...

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

Rockwood played an outstanding game last night. Looked like they were hitting on all cylinders. Congrats to Coach Webb and his staff for getting the Tigers ready.

Harriman, what an embarrassment. Most of you looked like you quit after the 1st fumble. You've got a good season going, and now were going to see what you are made of.

Rockwood played a heck of a game Friday or last night! They were clicking even tho there were a few mistakes made they fought through it and keep playing! They didn't get down when Goins made a busted play in to a 55yrd. dash to the endzone! They stuck in there together and made something happen. As for their defense they did outstanding not allowing Chatman get outside! The d line and secondary did excellent way to go Tigers. Now lets keep Rolling!!!

BleacherCoach, I think maybe you are the Embarrassment. You are the the Adult here and you are making statements to 14-18 year old kids that they are an Embarrassment and quiters. And you saying that you help recruit for some Colleges? These are still kids who read what you write, every team has bad games and bad nights. Harriman football players hold your heads up and go ahead and play like you can and you will be fine and to Rockwood and Coach Webb great W looks like your finally getting it put together...

First, I would like to tell Coach Daugherty that he and his family are in our prayers. Second, Harriman will do fine in their region! I see them making the playoffs for sure. Great Job to the Tigers! Everyone played great! 41-7 speaks for itself. As for the cheerleading, I am hanging it up. Too much drama! Also, I won't be on here anymore. Look for the Tigers to be in the hunt. For all my fans, I thought about one last cheer, but I decided that Friday's victory was it!

First, I would like to tell Coach Daugherty that he and his family are in our prayers. Second, Harriman will do fine in their region! I see them making the playoffs for sure. Great Job to the Tigers! Everyone played great! 41-7 speaks for itself. As for the cheerleading, I am hanging it up. Too much drama! Also, I won't be on here anymore. Look for the Tigers to be in the hunt. For all my fans, I thought about one last cheer, but I decided that Friday's victory was it!

VICTORY - I have finally succeeded in ridding coacht of this bumbling goober once and for all. No thanks required folks. He can live on through his other usernames. We always have monkey boy to remind us.