best running backs in east tn

BigReno

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say seth johnson, its hard to compete with his 4.28 speed, plus being 6'2 220 also helps

If this kid runs a legit 4.28 then I run about a 4.00!! Come on man the kid might be fast, but don't exaggerate on his speed. I consider myself pretty fast, but I wouldn't even lie and say that I ran a 4.2 forty!! :P

Alcoa06-Wesley Smith has got stuff from an SEC school in Kentucky and anouther top notch team Louisville. I would say Smith will got to one of the two. Wesley Smith has had at least 100 yrds every game this year except for one and he had 62 yrds, and keep in mind he has hard competition inlike most other backs in east tn. He is also leading prepxtra in rushing. So Wesley Smith has to be one of the best in East Tn if not TN.

Alcoa06-Wesley Smith has got stuff from an SEC school in Kentucky and anouther top notch team Louisville. I would say Smith will got to one of the two. Wesley Smith has had at least 100 yrds every game this year except for one and he had 62 yrds, and keep in mind he has hard competition inlike most other backs in east tn. He is also leading prepxtra in rushing. So Wesley Smith has to be one of the best in East Tn if not TN.

not just kentucky or louisville but auburn and middle tennessee :blink:

Daniel Boone's Sky Hicks now has 1291 yards in 8 games so far, for an average of 162 yards per game. Not too bad. Maybe the competition in NE TN is not as tough as some other places (there are a few ranked teams up here), but consider that when a game gets out of hand, these guys are the first ones to get pulled when the coach calls off the dogs, so the number of carries gets limited sometimes.