UT/LSU

Solomon

1. I tried to say early on that Les Miles wasn't a great coach. My fiance believes me now, how about you chs?

I feel so sorry for Les to lose his first game in Tiger Stadium...but there were alot of goof out there...some players some coaches...

1. Our kids werent in shape...yall scored 2 touchdowns when more the half our secondary was on the sideline...yes it was hot and muggy but the kids need to be in shape...granted hurricanes...but that is no excuse

2. Give Skylar the ball more...did you see his returns and 2 first down runs...I felt like a TN fan when Riggs doesnt get the ball

3. Real good game management...spike the ball before halftime instead of trying to run the FG team out there

4. Realize MO...like i said when we took the field w/ 2 minutes left "these are the drives i dont worry bout bc kids can relax and have fun"...dont sit on the ball and play for OT when MO is not in your way and your QB has led atleast a hand full of last minute drive to perfection

5. Make Clausen throw the ball more the 7 yards...crap atleast 10 out routes were caught...and when we did blitz from the outside and jumped in that passing lane Clausen pulled it down and got sacked

6. Try not to be prodictable...pass out the I and run out the gun atleast 1 time the second half...TRY IT!!!

7. There are prob alot more i am missing but ill stop for now...gotta run to class i and dont really want to think about it

But hey it was a great game...Les is goin to have a lot to answer to over the next week...and he better answer them right and take a lil blame instead of saying we didnt execute like he did in his postgame...if he continues to do that he could be outta here quick..but ill stick around w/ him...im no fair weather fan...good game

Edited by chsmotion11

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with Les Miles and his cap? Has anyone else noticed how many times he will adjust his cap while on TV? I know I counted 2-3 times during his halftime interview with Holly Rowe and then in his press conference he did it again another 6-7 times that I counted! He will just lift his cap off his head and set it back down, and it is driving me crazy! :thumb:

was he wearing that lil pop singer headset...i couldnt see him...he needs come out onto the feild sometime and get fired up...Les def. doesnt win in the fashion department...wow i just set myself up for "he doesnt win in any department" but that is cool with me

He wore the B. Spears thing for the first few minutes, but then had to go to the headset because the crowd got so loud!!!

He came on once in the second half after Prude batted a big pass play away and was slapping him on the helmet and screaming!!!

Les may be a good coach, but he is no Nick Saban!!

He wore the B. Spears thing for the first few minutes, but then had to go to the headset because the crowd got so loud!!!

He came on once in the second half after Prude batted a big pass play away and was slapping him on the helmet and screaming!!!

Les may be a good coach, but he is no Nick Saban!!

Not many like Nick Saban.