Trousdale Co. vs. Gordonsville, any predictions?

rockytoptn1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No second stringers in the 2nd half for Trousdale... Game was alot close than score indicated.... If the jackets run into the Tigers again... They could be in for a fight.. with Justin Smith running the show for the Tigers

If these 2 teams meet again then it will be the same story...Yes Smith did not play in the game, BUT TC didn't play to their standard...

No second stringers in the 2nd half for Trousdale... Game was alot close than score indicated.... If the jackets run into the Tigers again... They could be in for a fight.. with Justin Smith running the show for the Tigers

Are you on crack! If there had been any other referee's than the 5 that were there, it would have been 62-0 with the second string in by the half, but in reality Gordonsville had 16 players on the field(counting the 5 refs) and still got beat by 34. LOL I only heard 1 cheer from the Gordonsville side all night, when our kicker missed a 40 yd extra point try. LOL Trousdale was penalized for more yardage than Gordonsville had all night. You guys better be practicing up for Red boiling. 2f9d

I don't whats in the water in Gordonsville that makes them think they are so good. They talk all this crap about Smith County and get stomped every year. They talk crap about a Trousdale team that they didn't have a prayer against and then say it was luck that they lost by +30 points to a team that had over 150 penalty yards..........

I don't whats in the water in Gordonsville that makes them think they are so good. They talk all this crap about Smith County and get stomped every year. They talk crap about a Trousdale team that they didn't have a prayer against and then say it was luck that they lost by +30 points to a team that had over 150 penalty yards..........

lol. i agree with that.

What is their standard? I don t believe TC has standards, unless you consider hiding from the privates a standard. lol

Whatever you wanna believe. I think thats like the 20th post where you have stated that comment. I guess we do need to hide from privates considering we only have a .838 winning percentage against private schools :huh:

They have 1A numbers and they are playing in 1A so whats the problem?

It could be a close game if TCHS play's there third team on one leg and a hand tied behind there back. Don't take things so serious Gordon I'm just feeling like TCHS is a superior team and they've earned the respect of all 1a teams.

It could be a close game if TCHS play's there third team on one leg and a hand tied behind there back. Don't take things so serious Gordon I'm just feeling like TCHS is a superior team and they've earned the respect of all 1a teams.