Kingston VS Loudon

NeylandRuled

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep running that mouth little girl. You obviously didn't learn your lesson from Alcoa! You remember the spanking after running your mouth. But then again I would expect something like that from a Bama fan.

oh ok we didnt learn our lesson....ok well first of all not alot of teams can hold alcoa to only 28pts...loudon has one of the best teams they have seen in 4 years...they got both a passing game and a running game and 2 really good backs...and kingston lost to AC..AC isnt the powerhouse they usually are loudon did scrimage them and won...im not gona say anything about the LA lost casue idk alot of about them...but as for sayin we didnt learn our lesson...we did casue look at what happened to polk county...it was there homecommin and they was undefeated...and i think ive heard that kingston is playing loudon for HC that will make loudon mad and want to play harder....and yes loudon hasnt beat kingston in 3 years but this is just the same story as SW loudon came in there and beat them even with the bad calls all night...but kingston is a pretty good team no one is taking that away from them...but loudon is better...if kingston can stop hawkins...then loudon will either pound it up the middle with dixon and packett or throw it to fitts or queen...i think it will be close at half time but loudon will run with it when the 4Q rolls around but good luck to both teams

Your second string back is better than our first team. Ha ha thats a joke, Our 1st string back has been lighting the Redskins up since his sophmore year. He rushed for more than 150 yds against them his sophmore and junior year and not to mention he is a whole lot faster this year. We'll see who's better. Hawkins can't even stand up to Johnson's back-up Ziegler. He has speed and speed does kill but it also can be killed . Kingston's team speed is fast enough where they can bottle him up. And we've seen WAY better athletes in Wilson Cates from L.A. and evn some of the Harriman players. We'll see what happens. Kingston takes it home if they play a complete game.

What used to be a huge game has now turned to mediocrity....Kingston has been whipping up on its local little sisters so far this yr and Loudon has been solid but untested.....

Yellow jacket fans take note: If you think you were pi$$ed when your kicker missed the xtra point against AC youre gonna be furious when you get Loudons tailback down your throat for his 33rd carry of the night......Loudon 24 Kingston 10

to exvol and tmoney...you two need to exchange cel phone numbers so you can argue like lovers there instead of here. as for the game. I hope non eo fhte players from either team reads these post. they are childish. if you all knew as much about football as you think you do then lets go to Vegas. both teams are respectable ....either can win or lose. so get over ir and enjoy the game. lol...you two would make great cheer leaders. wonder if Ronos has any pom pom's for you.

Loudon 28

Kingston 16

Your second string back is better than our first team. Ha ha thats a joke, Our 1st string back has been lighting the Redskins up since his sophmore year. He rushed for more than 150 yds against them his sophmore and junior year and not to mention he is a whole lot faster this year. We'll see who's better. Hawkins can't even stand up to Johnson's back-up Ziegler. He has speed and speed does kill but it also can be killed . Kingston's team speed is fast enough where they can bottle him up. And we've seen WAY better athletes in Wilson Cates from L.A. and evn some of the Harriman players. We'll see what happens. Kingston takes it home if they play a complete game.

Ziegler better than Hawkins?? what have u been smoking?? to say that is complete bush.... will cosner be be getting ne playin time friday night.. hows he been doing

WPASI I cant believe you picked Kingston to win! You are the same person that picked OS to beat them last week. I have another question wpasi how did you give the coaching edge to OS last week over Kingston staff?

Go back and read the post again I said Kingston should win just like i'm saying this week. So read before you type I have two post on last weeks game.

why do people have to make such stupid, sensless, ignorant, dumb, factless statements on here. lol this one just makes me laugh that he actually wrote this and believes it to be true.

skewby, since you mentioned you had watched film on Loudon, I'm going to assume that you are either a coach or a player. I'd guess a coach. Either way, what does it show the players that get on here and read your post, when one of their own doesn't believe they are going to win? You should be ashamed! With that kind of attitude, I definitely hope your not a player!

Does your blood run blue & orange or not?

Loudon by 12. Why? Without bashing Vic, it's because Kingston hasn't shown that they can put 2 wins together. Going with the odds on this one. Kingston won last week, so, based on this years history so far, they'll lose this one. Don't think Loudon has a better team, but do think Vic will find a way to lose the game.

Skewby, are you Vic?

Edited by bleachercoach

skewby, since you mentioned you had watched film on Loudon, I'm going to assume that you are either a coach or a player. I'd guess a coach. Either way, what does it show the players that get on here and read your post, when one of their own doesn't believe they are going to win? You should be ashamed! With that kind of attitude, I definitely hope your not a player!

Does your blood run blue & orange or not?

Loudon by 12. Why? Without bashing Vic, it's because Kingston hasn't shown that they can put 2 wins together. Going with the odds on this one. Kingston won last week, so, based on this years history so far, they'll lose this one. Don't think Loudon has a better team, but do think Vic will find a way to lose the game.

Skewby, are you Vic?

First of all dont assume anything bleachercoach. We both know what assumption does, I picked Loudon b/c of the way they have been playing versus the way Kingston has been playing. If Kingston plays well and gets out of the gate fast then they will win, I dont think they will b/c they haven't all year with the exception of the Rockwood game. As far as kids reading these post, I can pick who I want, I am not a fan of kingston or loudon just a guy who likes talking football. Yes I am a coach but not at Kingston or Loudon. I picked Loudon based on how they have been palying not b/c I think they have more talent.