Kingston VS Loudon

NeylandRuled

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems to me that there have been alot of biased yet interesting posts. I think alot of Loudon fans or Non Kingston fans are just making alot of poorly researched comments. As for "exvol25" AC did not smack Kingston yes they got the W but there was no smack to it. To the comment you made that said "Kingston's little sister Rockwood couldn't play for Loudon's JV but no offense" how can you not take offense to that? Truth be told Loudon couldn't beat AC and Rockwood would give them a run for the money.I bet Loudon is glad niether of these teams is on their schedule. Now "newschoolredskinfan" that really shows us alot about Loudon bragging that a team (however good they might be) only scored 28 points on you. 28 points!!!! Why would you ever say something like that? B) Moving on to the next one "free4only1" Kingston only has one good player? That must be a joke? Givens is very good but he plays with a team full of good, talented, hardnosed, do anything to win players. No thier record doesn't show it this it is my opinion. As for the comment about your second string RB being better than Kingston's first string RB come on pal Chad Johnson is one of the best backs in East TN. His stats speak for himself. I really hope you have to eat you words. "Tmoney2006" wasn't disrespecting anyone he was simply asking you to show respect, and you should this is still the team that has beatin you for 3 years in a row. There was no need for any of these comments from you all. It just shows your ignorance. Now on to football. B) This should be a very good game I think Loudon will show up with a very good stout team ready to play. The question is will Kingston? If they do and play to their potential they will take the game. I keep hearing on here about Givens and Johnson yes they are VERY good ball players not taking anything away from them, but don't under estimate the rest of the team. Kingston's offensive and defense line will tear Loudon's apart. Big Mitchell Brown, Justin Hill, Brandon Qeuillen, Jon Martin, look for them in the backfield alot during the game. When Loudon does get a pass off Kyle Adams and the rest of the very athletic Kingston D- backs will be ready. I predict a very good hard fought football game. Both Kingston and Loudon will need to bring their A game. Good luck to both teams I look forward to a great game. Kingston 27 Loudon 24

Edited by texas86tenn28

Well it seems to me that there have been alot of biased yet interesting posts. I think alot of Loudon fans or Non Kingston fans are just making alot of poorly researched comments. As for "exvol25" AC did not smack Kingston yes they got the W but there was no smack to it. To the comment you made that said "Kingston's little sister Rockwood couldn't play for Loudon's JV but no offense" how can you not take offense to that? Truth be told Loudon couldn't beat AC and Rockwood would give them a run for the money.I bet Loudon is glad niether of these teams is on their schedule. Now "newschoolredskinfan" that really shows us alot about Loudon bragging that a team (however good they might be) only scored 28 points on you. 28 points!!!! Why would you ever say something like that? B) Moving on to the next one "free4only1" Kingston only has one good player? That must be a joke? Givens is very good but he plays with a team full of good, talented, hardnosed, do anything to win players. No thier record doesn't show it this it is my opinion. As for the comment about your second string RB being better than Kingston's first string RB come on pal Chad Johnson is one of the best backs in East TN. His stats speak for himself. I really hope you have to eat you words. "Tmoney2006" wasn't disrespecting anyone he was simply asking you to show respect, and you should this is still the team that has beatin you for 3 years in a row. There was no need for any of these comments from you all. It just shows your ignorance. Now on to football. B) This should be a very good game I think Loudon will show up with a very good stout team ready to play. The question is will Kingston? If they do and play to their potential they will take the game. I keep hearing on here about Givens and Johnson yes they are VERY good ball players not taking anything away from them, but don't under estimate the rest of the team. Kingston's offensive and defense line will tear Loudon's apart. Big Mitchell Brown, Justin Hill, Brandon Qeuillen, Jon Martin, look for them in the backfield alot during the game. When Loudon does get a pass off Kyle Adams and the rest of the very athletic Kingston D- backs will be ready. I predict a very good hard fought football game. Both Kingston and Loudon will need to bring their A game. Good luck to both teams I look forward to a great game. Kingston 27 Loudon 24

ok well loudon scrimaged AC and beat them 21 to 0 and loudon does play rockwood...gah atleast make sure you know way ur posting...and it is something to brag about to hold the number 1 2a team in the state to 28 pts...and if u think kingstons line will tear loudons apart you havent seen anyfilm on loudon...so before u make post make sure they are 100% true

well hello Texas

I agree that we have some very arogant people that make post in here...heck every team has them, please keep in mind that these folks do not represent the true feelings of the team.

now to respond to some of your comments. we did play AC before our opener at Ac and won 20-0 . one if the AC parents said we gave AC a better game than did Farrugut. and Rockwood is on our schedule, it is the regular season game. I for one am very proud of our team this year, it has been a rough three years and now we want to feel good about ourselves. the true followers of the game made comments just tonight that we need our A game because Kingston is tough. I know the team respects there ability as do we. I look forward to a good game with good sportsmanship and no major injuries

GO BIG RED ! ! !

Well it seems to me that there have been alot of biased yet interesting posts. I think alot of Loudon fans or Non Kingston fans are just making alot of poorly researched comments. As for "exvol25" AC did not smack Kingston yes they got the W but there was no smack to it. To the comment you made that said "Kingston's little sister Rockwood couldn't play for Loudon's JV but no offense" how can you not take offense to that? Truth be told Loudon couldn't beat AC and Rockwood would give them a run for the money.I bet Loudon is glad niether of these teams is on their schedule. Now "newschoolredskinfan" that really shows us alot about Loudon bragging that a team (however good they might be) only scored 28 points on you. 28 points!!!! Why would you ever say something like that? <_< Moving on to the next one "free4only1" Kingston only has one good player? That must be a joke? Givens is very good but he plays with a team full of good, talented, hardnosed, do anything to win players. No thier record doesn't show it this it is my opinion. As for the comment about your second string RB being better than Kingston's first string RB come on pal Chad Johnson is one of the best backs in East TN. His stats speak for himself. I really hope you have to eat you words. "Tmoney2006" wasn't disrespecting anyone he was simply asking you to show respect, and you should this is still the team that has beatin you for 3 years in a row. There was no need for any of these comments from you all. It just shows your ignorance. Now on to football. :D This should be a very good game I think Loudon will show up with a very good stout team ready to play. The question is will Kingston? If they do and play to their potential they will take the game. I keep hearing on here about Givens and Johnson yes they are VERY good ball players not taking anything away from them, but don't under estimate the rest of the team. Kingston's offensive and defense line will tear Loudon's apart. Big Mitchell Brown, Justin Hill, Brandon Qeuillen, Jon Martin, look for them in the backfield alot during the game. When Loudon does get a pass off Kyle Adams and the rest of the very athletic Kingston D- backs will be ready. I predict a very good hard fought football game. Both Kingston and Loudon will need to bring their A game. Good luck to both teams I look forward to a great game. Kingston 27 Loudon 24

texas "poorly researched comments" Loudon does play Rockwood and has played AC this year in a scrimmage the score 21-0 and why should they not be proud of holding the 2a defending state champs to 28 points when everyone else but Maryville has given up 40-50 points to the alco offence

Loudon may have their best team in years. They certainly earned AC's respect after their prefall scrimmage. Kingston is more versatile with Johnson and Givens. I don't know if it was just that one scrimmage but I thought Loudon was better up front. Both coaching staffs do a good job. But, I'm going to go with Loudon because I think they'll want it more.

texas "poorly researched comments" Loudon does play Rockwood and has played AC this year in a scrimmage the score 21-0 and why should they not be proud of holding the 2a defending state champs to 28 points when everyone else but Maryville has given up 40-50 points to the alco offence

you want to know why holding someone to 28 points isnt something to be proud of?? cause its 28 points!!! the way Loudon talked they shouldve held them to under 14 or won the game... but be proud that u only got beat by 28, those are some good standards.. and wasnt that game a shut out?? not sure on that but i think it was... but Alcoa is old news.. lets keep the focus on kinston.. they are a good team but definitely can be beat.. Hawkins needs to step up and have a big game.. im pullin for loudon in this one... my only prediction is a redskins victory

Just read in the local paper that Coach Gibson will be honored at the game Friday evening. I played under Coach Gibson and, not only was he a great coach, he was a great person. Great gesture of gratitude.

Skewby, who did you play for?

Don't think Kingston can stop Hawkins.

What in the world does a scrimmage game with AC, in pre-season, have to do with how Loudon will do against Kingston Friday night? Zero!