Kingston VS Loudon

NeylandRuled

oskie, wasn't particularly pointing you out, but will, now that you've stuck your neck out. Shouldn't you be more worried about Catholic? Wait a minute. Now I'm asking what you think! Didn't ask before.

So your saying because Loudon beat AC in a scrimmage that Loudon is going to "have their way" with Kingston? With that logic, Kingston should have wiped the field with AC, since they beat Webb in the preseason, right? Don't try to rationalize your prediction with something that happened in the pre-season. You want to say your going with your gut feeling, better athletes, hawkins is better than Johnson, etc., fine. But pre-season, give me a break!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the comment made that kingstons line will tear loudons line apart is just a stuipd post...anyone who has seen loudon play knows that there line might be small but there good...look at Lc and polk co they both had big lines and everyone said that they would tear loudon a new one...kingston i havent really seen much on them but from what i have seen they do have good players but when the games going into the 3rd or 4thQ then ive notice that kingston WR and Line both get tired and do sloppy jobs...if kingston had played the second half like they did the first half aginest AC then i believe they would have won...but as for loudon they are a 4thQ team both teams can win this one but i think loudon will win win by 10pts...30pts if kingston cant stop hawkins or limit fritts time in the pocket

Edited by Newschoolredskinfan

well the comment made that kingstons line will tear loudons line apart is just a stuipd post...anyone who has seen loudon play knows that there line might be small but there good...look at Lc and polk co they both had big lines and everyone said that they would tear loudon a new one...kingston i havent really seen much on them but from what i have seen they do have good players but when the games going into the 3rd or 4thQ then ive notice that kingston WR and Line both get tired and do sloppy jobs...if kingston had played the second half like they did the first half aginest AC then i believe they would have won...but as for loudon they are a 4thQ team both teams can win this one but i think loudon will win win by 10pts...30pts if kingston cant stop hawkins or limit fritts time in the pocket

Everyone knows that Loudons strength lies with hawkins, they like to run the stretch play with hawkins and let him cut back and find his way, it's kinda like what the colts do with james, they get foot to foot and just zone block and let hawkins line up 8 yards deep and pick a seam and go, if kingston shuts him down then they will win, Loudons strength is not passing, not saying they cant but that is not what they do best. If hawkins is held under a 120 yards then Kingston wins. I keep hearing hawkins this hawkins that, the last time I checked Kingston has a couple of weapons to, loudon will have to shut them down if they want to win.

Well let me start by saying sorry to "fairynanna" my mistake about Loudon not playing Rockwood. Whoever called them Kingston's little sister needs to respect them because they are not a team you can just walk all over. Next"newschoolredskinfan" let me start with Loudon's SCRIMAGE thats why they call it that it is nothing more. Next 28pts. how could you ever talk yourself into thinking that is repectable in any fashion? I don't care if your a playing the Titans, winners win "BOTTOM LINE" there is no "well we got beat by 28 pts" HECK YEA"....... come on bud. As to my OPINION about Kingston's line that is what it is an OPINION. Let me add that Big Jon Martin is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL lets all pray for his quick recovery in the off season, but the rest of Kingston's O and D line is still very strong and I predict them to dominate Loudon's. Finally I would like to thank "Fan2Fan" for assuring me the majority of Loudon's fans and players are not arogant and disrepectful. I would like to wish them luck on not only friday but for the rest of the season. My prediction still stands Kingston 27- Loudon 24 it will be a tough one and I for one can not wait to see.

Edited by texas86tenn28

I don't know much about this hawkins kid, but i doubt he is better than johnson. If kingstons O line will step up then it is hard to keep johnson from running all over you. Although the line takes a shot in losing big Jon, Mitch Brown and Justin Hill can still dominate inside. I look for it to be a close game and if kingston can put together a whole game instead of just a half then they should win.

I don't know much about this hawkins kid, but i doubt he is better than johnson. If kingstons O line will step up then it is hard to keep johnson from running all over you. Although the line takes a shot in losing big Jon, Mitch Brown and Justin Hill can still dominate inside. I look for it to be a close game and if kingston can put together a whole game instead of just a half then they should win.

i believe hawkins is better then johnson...but johnson is a good RB but not as quick as hawkins...this is just a game of who wants it more

well just as i predicted, the redskins won pretty handily. chad johnson was a good runningback. but he was nothing that special. all you kingston fans i hope you see what i mean now about our 2nd stringer tyler cambell. hes pretty good, i cant wait to see how good he can be when he is a senior. next up cak.

Agreed, Free! I will go one better, though... From what I've seen in the past few games...1. Hawkins better ratchet it up a bit if d-1 is going to be a possibility, and 2. Campbell looks to be in better shape and he runs a little harder. Don't get me wrong, Hawkins is great...I just think Campbell has a special look when he runs. Hawk constantly looks tired. Great job last night Loudon. Kingston never had a chance.