OS vs CAK

catback

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heelsfan,

Lay off the redneck. Its not Festus' fault that his parents couldnt afford to send him to a private school like us. Hey Festus, id like premium in my Land Rover please.

That,s the typpical additude of peeple frum privet sckools. :thumb: We doan,t lyke yore kind round theese parts. :blink: Olver Sprangs 42 Cack 6

That,s the typpical additude of peeple frum privet sckools. :lol: We doan,t lyke yore kind round theese parts. :lol: Olver Sprangs 42 Cack 6

And you are a typical redneck. Dirty, uneducated, lazy and poor. Next time you collect your welfare, just remember that its because my parents work hard so that you can live off their paycheck and be able to provide dinner for your family.

And you are a typical redneck. Dirty, uneducated, lazy and poor. Next time you collect your welfare, just remember that its because my parents work hard so that you can live off their paycheck and be able to provide dinner for your family.

Ha Ha Ha. I don't know who you are Gun but i like your thinking! Lol

My My MY...........im sure am glad i came across these post. Why dont you up-ity brown noses lay off the rednecks if it wasnt for us doin all the manual labor you wouldnt have your precious tv dinners in a big ole house. you no its the truth. and as for the game...........you think aloca gave you a beaten ha whatever the scoreboard says at the end of the night will decide it but even at that you will physically remember the night you played oliver springs. so bring all your brown nose people down to the cage and get a beatin by the cats.

Oliver Springs 28

CAK 3

-Gillz

Edited by redneck

Olver Sprangs will whoop Cack so bad they,d a wished they,d a stayed in Single A. :D

Wow.........Interesting. I'm glad you layed that statement out in such great detail. That being said, I think CAK will win this game rather handily. After the disappointment last week, the Warriors will come out firing on all cylinders. CAK 38 Oliver Springs 13

Edited by rmvolman

I don't know who is writing these posts, but I have never heard anyone associated with CAK have an attitude like this. CAK is regularly complimented on their sportsmanship and hospitality to visiting teams. Forgive the idiot who is writing these and know we are looking forward to a good game with a good Oliver Springs team who has our respect.