comments about the cosby eagles!

cosby7

The EAGLES are really flying high right now , as well they should be coming off 3 in a row. I hope they can just keep up that intensity the rest of the season and we might find those EAGLES making a little noise in the post season for a change!

oh yeah I like the new unis too.

Hey cosby7 get some sleep 3:30 am post good grief brother!

The Cosby Eagles are really looking good this year! I don't think I have ever seen such an excited crowd at a game at another place other than Cosby. (I'm talking about the Chuckey-Doak game.) They're really on fire this year, and yeah, I agree- hopefully, they can keep this up all season!

:lol: The uniforms really rock too! There's nothing more intimidating than black and blue! :lol:

B)

man i agree old24eagle cosby7 needs to lean how to get some rest. marla i agree our fans are great thanks to you and your wonderful friends. my boys are on a roll and my staff and i have to work harder everyday to keep it that way. thanks for the vote of confidence and the thumbs up on the uniforms i picked out for this new era of cosby football. my guys hold there own destiny in there hands. i know they can finish strong. i love your quote it is very true and you are a perfect example of it.

go eagles, believe and show me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree those unis are the bombdiggity!!!! I've never seen Cosby look sharper. (Quite a few years ago at Hampton, almost 12 I think, there was a couple of Eagles that could have worn a potato sack and still looked great, I believe both of those kids made the team at Tusculum college.) The coaching staff and boys at Cosby deserve a big thumbs up :thumb: . Now make that hard work payoff. Let's see some post-season play!!!! Go Eagles. I know there's several people in The Tiger Nation that would like to see you guys swoop down on some unsuspecting prey. Blue and Black looks great but I'd like to see a couple of your coaches in some Black and Orange. I guess if Pigeon Forge can't have em, there's no place I'd rather see em than COSBY!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...