Maryville At Central -

MLREB

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel9- Wake up and smell the coffee. I wouldn't want Maryville to loose any of the games I mentioned! I would want you to crush those teams and really show your one of the best teams in TN and the southeast.

BTW, I didn't know Maryville was so poor ;) I could swear it was one of the highest real estate/income areas in the Knoxville Region. I know I couldn't afford a house there.

I didn't know Alcoa was the rich part of Blount Co. Maybe Fulmer should move to Alcoa. If you’re happy seeing your team play the same teams every year and beating your chest, we're the best, more power to you. Other Top programs in the State have stepped out of their Comfort Zone and showed they can compete against anyone and win. ( Alcoa played the 3 X defending 4A State Champs and have steped up to play one of the Super 7+1. Also they played and killed the 2X Defending 3A State Champs and by my count will play 8 Schools that were in the playoffs last year) If you do not have that type of program, Too BAD!

Again just an Admirer of your program and typing what I hear others say.

I will not reply back on anything else on this, it was just an IMO and what other have said.

Good luck to the Rebs!

PS- I have never tried to compare our program to yours. We have a strong defense this year but thats it when it comes to comparing programs. You have all the Championships in Football and well deserved. Just trying to give our kids the credit for all their hard work.

:lol:;)

For an " admirer " of the Maryville program , it sure does come across that you continue to take your subtle shots at them . First you compare Farragut's defense to Maryvilles , then you take some subtle shots about that "GREAT MARYVILLE DEFENSE " luckily stopping central in that last drive , and now you criticize their scheduling . You've built up Alcoa for their schedule this year , which is a tough one , but this same team your building up was dominated by Maryville . You say your " trying to give our kids the credit for all their hard work " .... well why are you trying to take credit away from Maryville's kids hard work ? You don't have to tear someone down to build yourself up .

For an " admirer " of the Maryville program , it sure does come across that you continue to take your subtle shots at them . First you compare Farragut's defense to Maryvilles , then you take some subtle shots about that "GREAT MARYVILLE DEFENSE " I pretty sure I never did that. Your putting words in my mouth. But if you have the best defense in the area and someone said FHS was as good. Then take as a complment not an insult. They Held Central Scoreless almost as long as the Rebs did. luckily stopping central in that last drive ,Thats a fact! and now you criticize their scheduling . I didn't criticize! Your reading into my post.t You've built up Alcoa for their schedule this year , which is a tough one , but this same team your building up was dominated by Maryville . You say your " trying to give our kids the credit for all their hard work " .... well why are you trying to take credit away from Maryville's kids hard work ? You don't have to tear someone down to build yourself up .

Edited by rigger101

Whine, Whine, Whine, If, If, If.

I have A what if for you, Go to Comcast and take a look at the game replay, and you will see Jamie Wilson heading for the End zone untouched after the Central punt bounced off the leg of Tallent. The only thing that stopped CHS from scoring then was an officials whistle blowing the ball dead, in other words WRONG call. Lets see, hmmm, what would the score be then?

Quit whining and be gracious winners.

Hey HogSkin look, I know all games, and especially the close ones to a tough rival are full of what ifs. I don't know how you think I am whining about any call in that game. Like others have said, there were good and bad calls on both teams IMO. The ref's did an OK job, not a great one, just a good one. IMO. I saw holds, takedowns and late whistles that hurt both teams. My point in the post was only the PrepExtra film on the TV. I will be watching the CSS game again and it will become part of my home library. It was a great game played by too very good teams and a match up, us gracious and classily winners expect to have in the post season. And one that I think will send one team to Murfreesboro.

You pull for you’re ADMIRALS who squeezed by Powell and got spanked by Central and when Oak Ridge gets done with them; your Farragut ADMIRALS will be in their annual position of being eliminated from the play-offs by the end of the second round. Good Luck!

You pull for you’re ADMIRALS who squeezed by Powell and got spanked by Central and when Oak Ridge gets done with them; your Farragut ADMIRALS will be in their annual position of being eliminated from the play-offs by the end of the second round. Good Luck!

Thanks, I will.

I was hoping for the 3rd round :D

I wouldn't use the word Spanked since we were leading at half time. Wait....I think FHS had held them to the same score as the mighty Rebs at the half.

I have an ideal let’s switch coaches and see how far the Ads could go. Maryville has a great Football tradition and at least they can claim to be better than Farragut in one sport, because head to head the Ads usually win. If we had your coach and kids or someone could pay to have them come to our school, then we night dominate 5A.

:D

Combined Championships and Runner-up for AllSports:

Farragut-51 2nd in the State among public schools!

Maryville-14 45th overall.

We all can't be good in everything! Keep trying :D

Edited by rigger101

You have the best high school baseball coach in the state and Farragut has been buying baseball players for a few years now. Many people have moved to Farragut for their son to play baseball or for their son or daughter to play soccer or for their daughter to play softball.

The West Knox Jerk is starting to show in your post. I am done with you.

You have the best high school baseball coach in the state and Farragut has been buying baseball players for a few years now. Many people have moved to Farragut for their son to play baseball or for their son or daughter to play soccer or for their daughter to play softball.

The West Knox Jerk is starting to show in your post. I am done with you.

Yeah, it’s hard to argue against the facts.

You have the Best Football Coach! We have the best in Baseball/soccer.

Doesn’t winning something back to back make you the best?