tank doesnt believe in oak ridge?

NeylandRuled

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov Man just a correction Zach is Spencer and Conners older brother. He played basketball for Oak Ridge. It's easy to confuse them there's a whole house full of em. All of them are fine young men.

Duh ... my bad ... I knew that, just a slip. Obviously, Mr. and Mrs. Gulmire have done a great job.

SHAGGYBOY when was last time that clinton actually had a winning season. and when i say winning i dont mean a 4-6 record or 5-5 record i mean 10-plus average season record. now come mow my yard,do my weed eating,and fertilize my yard now and bring me some kool-aid pronto.or better yet u can just hang around those guys from the 1992 clinton team and relive your wheny you guys went to your only state title appearance and got you butts handed to you by Gallatin

Or692003 the dragons are the last anderson co team in boro.Edge my sidewalk and driveway and you have plenty of hot air and blow it off to.Cats not going to boro.

Or692003 the dragons are the last anderson co team in boro.Edge my sidewalk and driveway and you have plenty of hot air and blow it off to.Cats not going to boro.

and where have the clinton dragons gone from 1992, oh they have faded to the background. i actually remember the days when OR and Clinton used to competitive in football.now all clinton does is get thrashed by the Wildcats isnt that right Shaggyboy. dude u might as well wash my car.i wonder if people in clinton actually remember what it was like to participate in a playoff game.by the SHAGGYBOY when OR when OR wins the state title this year maybe i should send you photos of the team holding the Gold Ball so that you can remember what a Good team looks like

Yeah, has Tank done a Chick Graning article yet?

Ole Dad

Chick Graning would be a great "What Ever Happen To" article, I know they have done one on Coach Hale, and Coach Brewster.

I wonder if Tank had any idea that this thread would be commented on so much, I know he did'nt start it, but, I've got to believe that he's getting a big chuckle out of this!

Edited by catback

Hey, when you get your name on a topic on the CoachT.com message board, does it mean you have made the big time? :D

The 'Whatever Happened To' series continues in tomorrow's paper with a look at Adrian Porter. In that article, the e-mail address for Tatia Harris will be available. Send ANY name that you feel would make a good subject to her and she will add it to her growing list.

Hey, when you get your name on a topic on the CoachT.com message board, does it mean you have made the big time? :D

The 'Whatever Happened To' series continues in tomorrow's paper with a look at Adrian Porter. In that article, the e-mail address for Tatia Harris will be available. Send ANY name that you feel would make a good subject to her and she will add it to her growing list.

Tank,

Just saw todays Oak Ridger, thanks for running the article on the Robertsville Rams, I know the data was dated, but thats all I could get my hands on.

Hey, when you get your name on a topic on the CoachT.com message board, does it mean you have made the big time? :thumb:

Adrian Porter, probably the best qb to ever play at Oak Ridge. he would hurt teams with his running ability or with his strong pinpoint bullet passes.I would always remember him leading OR to a victory against DB at the Blankenship field in "The Drive".

Being misquoted must be a habit around even Tank is saying it. The Friday night guys as you call them have not said anything bad about OR as you would be led to believe. We have only said they havent been challenged so far and probaley wont until the 3rd round. Is that saying something bad? The only other negative thing thats been said is Maryville is still the best team around until OR starts winning the Gold. Happy Days...

And Tank thanks for throwing us under the BUS...

Edited by BBALLTN