AC, Fulton, or LA who gets the last 2 playoff spots?

AERoadrunners

Catholic and AE has already wrapped up their playoff spot but AC, Fulton, and LA will be fighting for the last 2 spots. Which of these 3 teams will take the final 2 spots in the playoffs? Things are going to be interesting the next couple of weeks. I'll sit back and read your responses! Who makes it and why????

In all honestly, I think Fulton will have the hardest time of getting in but I think they can. AC holds the head to head over Fulton so if AC wins one more game and Fulton loses one game, AC and LA will take the final 2 spots. If AC loses 2 and Fulton wins both of their games Fulton gets in along with LA. This put it this way, it's going to be interesting.

Good Luck to AC, Fulton, and LA..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic and AE has already wrapped up their playoff spot but AC, Fulton, and LA will be fighting for the last 2 spots. Which of these 3 teams will take the final 2 spots in the playoffs? Things are going to be interesting the next couple of weeks. I'll sit back and read your responses! Who makes it and why????

In all honestly, I think Fulton will have the hardest time of getting in but I think they can. AC holds the head to head over Fulton so if AC wins one more game and Fulton loses one game, AC and LA will take the final 2 spots. If AC loses 2 and Fulton wins both of their games Fulton gets in along with LA. This put it this way, it's going to be interesting.

Good Luck to AC, Fulton, and LA..

hey hey hey Scott Co has a chance to lol a very very very slim chance but they can still do it if tehy win the rest of there region games.

hey hey hey Scott Co has a chance to lol a very very very slim chance but they can still do it if tehy win the rest of there region games.

That's not possible. SC has lost to Fulton and LA and they play AC this week. So that means, they won't get in because of the two loses to Fulton and LA. Maybe next year SC.

no they play kingston this week then ac then catholic

I thougth if they won the rest of there games they would be in?

If they won out, they would get in as long as Anderson County and Scott County had the same amount of loses in their region. Scott County would have the tiebreaker over them. I don't think AC will have the same amount of loses as SC even if SC won out.

Looks like Catholic and AE are in.

Anderson County at Livingston Academy this week is probably for the third playoff spot unless Fulton can upset Catholic. Then all bets are off.

Could also end up in a three way tie for 3rd with Fulton, Anderson County and Livingston Academy each 3 - 3. Anderson County has already won over Fulton, and if Livingston Academy beats Anderson County this week and Fulton beats Livingston Academy the last week of the season, who gets the number 3 and 4 spots??? Each would have a win over one of the other two???

Any ideas?

Looks like Catholic and AE are in.

Anderson County at Livingston Academy this week is probably for the third playoff spot unless Fulton can upset Catholic. Then all bets are off.

Could also end up in a three way tie for 3rd with Fulton, Anderson County and Livingston Academy each 3 - 3. Anderson County has already won over Fulton, and if Livingston Academy beats Anderson County this week and Fulton beats Livingston Academy the last week of the season, who gets the number 3 and 4 spots??? Each would have a win over one of the other two???

Any ideas?

Overall record would be the next tiebreaker.

Overall record would be the next tiebreaker.

Antwan, you always beat me to the punch on these type things. I was in the process of writing the same thing, and then I noticed that there was a new email from coacht forums. So I paused to read it and sure enough it was a reply to this topic from you. I just knew I was going to beat the mighty twan.