new season

Well, hockey in SMashville has begun!!!!!!! And what a start........ Kayria beating his old team in the shootoff..... The Dead Things playing well....... But the Blosers, well, they are losers..... as predicted...... I might add..... :D

If you get the opportunity to go see the Preds in action, it is impressive...... Like the new rules and appreciated the refs letting them bang in the corners but not letting the clutching, grabbing and interference in open ice....

I AM A PREd- A - TOR!!!!!!!! I Am A PRED- A -TOR!!!!!! Come watch the fastest game in Smashville.....

Preds are getting out of the gate fast. . .last night took a big step when they came from behind on the road from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Av's. . . last year they would have lost that game 5-1. . .check out this stat: Preds won more than 60% of their face-offs last nigh, which is a dramatic change from years past-big key in staying in games and keeping the puck. . .Kariya is a blessing on this team . . .still have not given up a power play goal which is another staggering stat. . .hey folks, this is a team to keep your eye on!

The Preds are doing two things they couldn't do in the past.... win face offs and kill power plays.

One would believe the new rules would open up the power play and give a huge advantage to the physical teams.... but not the case...... Liked the play of Gamache last nite. If we get the Hartnell, Hall line going we are gonna score some goals.

Can't wait for tonight....

Well, we continue to win........ 4-0.......... And don't believe we have come close to playing our best hockey......

First two lines on fire........ and Hall, Hartnall, Johnson and Walker are playing well, even if they are not scoring many goals......

When we put a complete game together, look for this team to have some 6 + goals scored nites......

Yeah, certainly doesn't sound like we're playing our best... which means the rest of the league needs to watch out! I love how well Sully is playing. It's almost as if he's like "Kariya's nice, but don't forget about me." I never thought I'd see the day where a Pred would be leading the NHL in scoring.

GO PREDS!