7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this...am i sensing a bond between harris an 2p? what's goin on? :lol:

Bonding?? Hoolie and I have always had our moments. Both of us enjoy a good brawl. We have fought each other plenty BUT have fought MANY MANY times on the SAME side. In fact if you got down to really looking at past posts......you will discover that we have battled on the same side MORE than we have been against each other.....AKA when the Legion ruled the board. I think Hoolie knows that I respect his strong allegiance to his school, as I think he does mine as well. And when we align our views as one........NO ONE could touch us on the boards. Right, Hoolie? AND......Sometimes we get awfully bored with the lack of intellect level on here and have to square back off against each other for some fine tuning of our skills. :thumb: I mean ask him where he got his Plus?

Guest dare_2_dream

Bonding?? Hoolie and I have always had our moments. Both of us enjoy a good brawl. We have fought each other plenty BUT have fought MANY MANY times on the SAME side. In fact if you got down to really looking at past posts......you will discover that we have battled on the same side MORE than we have been against each other.....AKA when the Legion ruled the board. I think Hoolie knows that I respect his strong allegiance to his school, as I think he does mine as well. And when we align our views as one........NO ONE could touch us on the boards. Right, Hoolie? AND......Sometimes we get awfully bored with the lack of intellect level on here and have to square back off against each other for some fine tuning of our skills. ;) I mean ask him where he got his Plus?

ahh the Legion :thumb:

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

it actually did get pretty boring when you just dominate everyone who challenged you on here

i love watching you and 2p spill your knowledge on these boards .. both know their stuff, however with some bias .. but that is expected .. i can give a good 2 cents worth every now and then .. hah .. and congrats on the superlative, i told you you shouldve just started walking up there :huh::huh:

Guest dare_2_dream

i love watching you and 2p spill your knowledge on these boards .. both know their stuff, however with some bias .. but that is expected .. i can give a good 2 cents worth every now and then .. hah .. and congrats on the superlative, i told you you shouldve just started walking up there :lol::D

ill still take 2p in a showdown between the two though... :lol: