Cumberland Gap Vs Gatlinburg-pittman

The Sports Guy

The play-off picture seems pretty clear, with only adjustments within the top 4 from this point.

G-P has defeated North Greene and Chuckey-Doak head-to-head, and has secured #4 spot

The Panthers have already defeated South Greene and Happy Valley head-to-head, so a loss at G-P would leave them at #1, with only winless West Greene to face in their final game.

Still, the Panthers want to win out and start getting ready for the post season.

I predict a Cumberland Gap victory, but I defer the final score to shotdoc, who has been amazingly close the past few weeks.

Good luck to both teams!

We want hard hitting with no injuries! Nobody should ever have to sit out the post-season because of an injury in the last 2 games.

What's the score gonna be shotdoc?

Edited by The Sports Guy

I think C-Gap will win and finish a great season, but do you think they are happy they played South Greene early. South Greene is probably playing better than anyone and only lost 7-10 to the Gap.

South Greene is indeed tough! I won't be surprised to see them in the AP top 10 before it's all over.

We might get to see that great re-match, but it would require both teams to continue their winning ways. Both teams appear to be on a collision course with Alcoa if all 3 teams continue to win.

South Greene would face Alcoa @ Alcoa on November 11. The winner of that game would face Cumberland Gap @ Cumberland Gap on November 18.

Git'R'Done!

Ive talked to some of the players this week and the coaches are keeping them focused and ready for the big game this friday night......if cumberland gap loses this game they should still be #1 in the region and when they win they will be #1 in the region and the region champs!.....people is already tlkin about Cumberland gap vs. Alcoa....this will be a close match up if both teams keeps on winning in the playoffs....alcoa is a dominating team and cumberland gap has been dominate this year 2 so i would like to see them match up in the playoffs

PANTHER PRIDE!!!!

I hope the boys are focused, because G-P can throw the ball a lot better than North Greene and I don't have to mention what happened in the first half of that game do I. In saying that, the defense is playing great ball and a little hic-up is good for ya, makes you realize the importance of not over looking anyone and playing your game on every play.

I hope its a good game and I hope the panthers remember the last trip to G-P, they scored 72 points. They are looking to do the same thing this year, but don't get on here and tell me that your going to stop them, show me Friday night.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Anyone who is talking about a Cumberland Gap/Alcoa matchup is forgetting that game would be 5 games away and we are only guarented 3 games as of right now.

Cumberland Gap - 47

Gatlinburg-Pittman - 22

That's exactly right!

STAY FOCUSED ON G-P!

Every game from this point forward is the biggest game of the season!

I also failed to mention Loudon anywhere in my talk about a collision course with Alcoa. Loudon is a top quality team that also wants that gold football.

There are no easy games ahead. Anyone that get's overlooked has the potential to send you home early.

Play every play like it is the one that can make you or break you.

In reality, it is!

Where are you shotdoc?

I'm still waiting on the final score!

Hey sports guy, just got back into town on Friday just in time to make it tto the game. Boy was it a goodin!!! Hard hits abroad and a great defensive game in the second half by the panthers. Keep the focus guys and get ready for west greene this week. O and by the way, I couldn't make my prediction on here last week but I would've probably said, and this is no lie, 35-14...CG!!!!!!!

Panther Pride!!!!

Region 1 2A Champs!!! :thumb: