Webb(7-1) At A-e(6-2)

mofo11

Is Webb scared to play on Thursday or something? I'm thinking the reason why AE wants to play on Thursday is because they're on Fall break and they want to enjoy it. You know how Webb was out last Thursday and Friday, AE is out this Thursday and Friday.

The game should be interesting. Will AE be able to stop Webb? You know Webb and Catholic run basically the same offense so hopefully they'll be ready this time.

well webb was on fall break last thursday and friday and they didnt cry to play on thursday night. Instead they drove to nashville on saturday morning. Scared to play? That is just a stupid post.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just a stupid post.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does!" It was your friend or a fan of Webb who got on here and complained about playing tomorrow night. If it wasn't a problem why bring it up? He should've just kept his/her mouth shut and talked about the game instead of saying, "Webb didn't know the game was being played on Thursday the contract stated Friday." Come on now!

If you reread what I posted there, you would've read, "Webb was out last Thursday and Friday." I knew they were out so your point is?

"Stupid is as Stupid Does!" It was your friend or a fan of Webb who got on here and complained about playing tomorrow night. If it wasn't a problem why bring it up? He should've just kept his/her mouth shut and talked about the game instead of saying, "Webb didn't know the game was being played on Thursday the contract stated Friday." Come on now!

I never complained about a chance the game was being played on thursday. I was just stating that the webb community, players, and coaches did not know that the game was needed to be played on thursday untile last friday when they were heading towards nashville. that was all. they didnt know and either did i. meske said the contract said was on friday but that A-E had to play on thursday b/c they were getting into fall break and they wouldnt have enough people to work the game friday. Thats all ...no theory that meske would use it as some motivation..no excuse if webb were to lose...nothing...i was just starting a thread about the game and thought it was interesting that during the week webb did not know when the game was being played. thats all

What happened last nite roadrunner? Actually, AE shot theirselves in the foot. They didn't get beat by anyone but themselves.

Pretty sloppy game really. I counted 9 turnovers total. The refs took over early and had a strangle hold on all nite.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like the short week effected both teams. Webb played pretty disciplined ball though and that was the difference to me.

What happened last nite roadrunner? Actually, AE shot theirselves in the foot. They didn't get beat by anyone but themselves.

Pretty sloppy game really. I counted 9 turnovers total. The refs took over early and had a strangle hold on all nite.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like the short week effected both teams. Webb played pretty disciplined ball though and that was the difference to me.

I don't think AE gave the game away it's just they didn't step up the last 2 minutes of the game. Webb did a great job of using the hurry up offense. I think that caught AE off guard. Maybe AE needed another wake up call heading into the playoffs. It's now time to PLAY HARD or GO HOME..