Greeneville Vs. Science Hill

soccerphf

If Greenevile can play a solid game at science Hill in johnson city i think they beat

science by a couple goals...

When the toppers came down here 2 wks ago they won the game on two fluke

goals a penalty kick and a major offsides call by the ref ....that he missed...

he picked his flag up in the air held it up for at least 30 secs but the midfield

referee never looked over . So i guess he thought it was ok to put it down...

Let's all agree to keep this thread civil. Each team is solid. Each team will be prepared to play a physical match. This match is very important for each team as the winner will most likely play Knox West with a trip to State on the line (but anything can happen - refer to Farragut vs. West outcome). Finally, let's all agree that whoever wins is the better team. No bickering about injuries, refs, etc. (see DB's usual posts). And finally, good luck to each team.

o heck yea each team is good, but im telling you, Greeneville, if they play like they did tuesday night against a db team that called greeneville a "speed Bump" well then....Greeneville Wins, and the thing is greeneville is so young! theyve got GREAT Potential in the next few years.... but heck why think about the next few years when you can do it now!...

If Greenevile can play a solid game at science Hill in johnson city i think they beat

science by a couple goals...

When the toppers came down here 2 wks ago they won the game on two fluke

goals a penalty kick and a major offsides call by the ref ....that he missed...

he picked his flag up in the air held it up for at least 30 secs but the midfield

referee never looked over . So i guess he thought it was ok to put it down...

It was a good call. After the ball was played by the SH mid-fielder it hit off of a GV player so it wasn't a pass at that point. The side-line judge saw the off-side but didn't see the deflection - it was very subtle. The side-line judge put his flag up and several GV defenders stopped play. The center ref continued play as did the SH players and they scored. Lesson learned: Don't stop play until you hear the whistle. It was a well played game.

Edited by soccer67