Help

franchise01

Can someone help me.Every time I add a new post.Its there.Then when I sign out and sign in..I cant find it anymore?

What do I do?

We've been moving a lot of posts lately, because of the split into the football divisions. Click on your name, one of choices in your control area is find my posts. Check that and see if they got moved.

You are hitting the add reply button underneath the box where you typed in your post?

We've been moving a lot of posts lately, because of the split into the football divisions. Click on your name, one of choices in your control area is find my posts. Check that and see if they got moved.

You are hitting the add reply button underneath the box where you typed in your post?

no.wut i do, is..click on new topic.then when i get done.I click add topic.then it shows it.then when i log off, and back in..its gone?

Click new topic, type in a title, put your two cents in and then hit the button under the icons that says "post topic". You have got to have a title of your new topic and make sure to hit the "post topic" button.

How do I make a new topic?.I mean I do, and its shows up.but like i said, when i logg off then back in..itsa gone..I cant find it anywhere.