Science Hill-6 Greeneville-0

Surf4life

It was not a very exciting game. Greeneville played not even close to how they played against DB. Science Hill put in two quick goals and surprised Greeneville and it all went down hill from there. Science Hill played a good game. Congratulations to the Lady Toppers on the region championship and good luck against Knox West. The Lady Devils play at Oak Ridge on Saturday

Greeneville will have to certainly play its best game and Oak Ridge will have to play less than a perfect game for Greeneville to have any sort of a chance. OR beat Greeneville 3-0 at the DB tournament. Greeneville's defense held its own during first half but got tired down the stretch. OR just has so many players and they keep on bringing it. While an upset would be amazing, I just hope that Greeneville comes prepared to play and makes a game of it.

Greeneville has played Farragut, Oak Ridge, Siegel, FRA, and Tullahoma this year, among others. SH's performance last night leads me to believe that SH can compete with any of these schools. They have a solid team.

i never could get any results for them or greenville

mjuhb - I wasn't referring to your poll - sorry I didn't make that clear. It's the "other" polls I had in mind that never had Science Hill ranked. I guess they started off slow and dropped off the radar screen. They are certainly back now and just at the right time.