#2 Oak Ridge Goes Down Tonight

rigger101

I agree with all, GREAT GAME. Kudos to the OWLS for not stopping when it seemed there was no way out of the hole! There are some great players who have some strong heart playing on that team.

Oak Ridge players need to forget it, it is over, you can't change that. Your original goal, winning the REGION, is still in sight. Focus on Farragut this week and come out strong Friday. To the seniors, you are in control, provide the strong leadership that you are capable of and put the team in overdrive.

GO WILDCATS GO! :ph34r:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes your right if they loose and Blount and Ooltewah both win they will be 3rd seed. I really think this region could go 4-0 against Region 1 in the first round.

i dont think region 2 will go 4-0. i think sevier county and william blount will play in the first round and we saw in week 0 what happened to them when they played sevier county. i dont know who d-b will play in the first round but i think they will come through with a win also

Ooltewah finally lived up to the hype they had at the beginning of the season. They were ranked #3 in the state for a reason, they really are that good. Some injuries have held them back, but when the playoffs roll around, you better look out. With this win, Ooltewah belives they can beat anyone in the state, and thats a scary thing.

I haven't kept up with my cats this season other than checking the scores on saturday morning. I can't believe this. What a comeback and waita go to the owls. Oak Ridge will (should) still go deep in the playoffs though. Maybe we can finally handle Riverdale...

Just want to say that the Oak Ridge posters have been very classy and have shown great sportsmanship. That comes with a proven program that recognizes good play when they see it. I am sure the Owl faithful would hope one day they could be viewed as having the same kind of great program Oak Ridge has. It seems they may be in the early years of doing just that.

Great game to both teams.

After having watched the replay today, I have to agree on the second one being an interception. The first turnover is still questionable, because I saw two replays in a row from the same angle and couldn't decide. It was a great game and I'm glad I didn't leave at the 30-14 point when I started to.

Good Luck Owls, unless we meet again in the playoffs.

Roll Wildcats Roll.

Yes your right if they loose and Blount and Ooltewah both win they will be 3rd seed. I really think this region could go 4-0 against Region 1 in the first round.

If Oak Ridge looses next week and Ooltewah and Blount both win this shuold be what happens:

1. This means that their is a three way tie for second place between Oak Ridge,

Ooltewah and William Blount.

2. First tie breaker overall record - this eliminates William Blount who after the

first tie breaker will be number four seed.

3. It now is between Ooltewah and Oak Ridge for second seed, but the next tie

breaker is not head to head but who has the best record against teams with a

500 record and which team that is I don't know.

If Oak Ridge looses next week and Ooltewah and Blount both win this shuold be what happens:

1. This means that their is a three way tie for second place between Oak Ridge,

Ooltewah and William Blount.

2. First tie breaker overall record - this eliminates William Blount who after the

first tie breaker will be number four seed.

3. It now is between Ooltewah and Oak Ridge for second seed, but the next tie

breaker is not head to head but who has the best record against teams with a

500 record and which team that is I don't know.

Well if the tiebreaker is overall record against .500 or better teams, then they will still be tied, I think. So then what's the next tiebreaker?