1.clarkrange

2.jcounty

3.clay co

4.rbs

5.monterey

6.pickett

7.hermitage springs

the top 2 could flip flop..almost time to start playing

The top two in your poll should be flip flopped, Jackson County beat Clarkrange twice last year, once at Clarkrange and the trend will not end this year. However it won't matter who finishes 1/2 as both will make the state tournament easily, there is no team in the substate that will come close to challenging either of these two very talented teams. Both will win their substate games by atleast 20 points and then the real game begins. Unless injury occurs these two teams will play eachother 5 times this year with the last one for ALL the marbles, with Jackson County winning it by 10. Not a prediction a fact! Look forward to seeing everyone this upcoming year and good luck to all the teams. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

The top two in your poll should be flip flopped, Jackson County beat Clarkrange twice last year, once at Clarkrange and the trend will not end this year. However it won't matter who finishes 1/2 as both will make the state tournament easily, there is no team in the substate that will come close to challenging either of these two very talented teams. Both will win their substate games by atleast 20 points and then the real game begins. Unless injury occurs these two teams will play eachother 5 times this year with the last one for ALL the marbles, with Jackson County winning it by 10. Not a prediction a fact! Look forward to seeing everyone this upcoming year and good luck to all the teams. :thumb:

i dont think last years records counts! so they beat them them twice! its a new year! but you are right they will be 1 and 2. the bobcats might be the wildcard in this district

i dont think last years records counts! so they beat them them twice! its a new year! but you are right they will be 1 and 2. the bobcats might be the wildcard in this district

No last years records mean absolutely nothing, this is a new year, however i did hear that Clarkrange lost a player or two, one of them was the freshman of the year for 7A if i'm not mistaken, that will definately hurt. Did they lose the big girl or is this her senior year?

No last years records mean absolutely nothing, this is a new year, however i did hear that Clarkrange lost a player or two, one of them was the freshman of the year for 7A if i'm not mistaken, that will definately hurt. Did they lose the big girl or is this her senior year?

yes the big girl is back ( howard i think is her name) along with the 2 guards. good talent on this team...arent you supposed to be dogfanatic