Cumberland Gap Panthers!

Gapfan06

Again, do you get out of Claiborne County!!! Bryan Wright is by far the best defensive player in the conference. I feel Laws is the best on offense but also feel Caldwell at H.V. may be the best. Your guy may be third. As far as Clemons stooping Laws, S.G. stopped theirselves because their offense was so 1 demisional at the first of the season. Get out and watch some football!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, do you get out of Claiborne County!!! Bryan Wright is by far the best defensive player in the conference. I feel Laws is the best on offense but also feel Caldwell at H.V. may be the best. Your guy may be third. As far as Clemons stooping Laws, S.G. stopped theirselves because their offense was so 1 demisional at the first of the season. Get out and watch some football!!!!

I don't even know why I reply to such a poorly written post. Maybe while I'm out watching some football, you should be in the classroom studying grammer.

I don't think the Rebels stooped theirselves, theyselves, or even themselves.

The Panther defense, however, stopped a mighty fine Rebel offense.

You can also feel anyway that you wish.

May I still have my opinion, without trash talk from you?

I try to show respect to all school systems, and the teams that represent them.

By the way, does my profile say that I'm from Claiborne County? Maybe you could use some geography to go with that grammer class.

I don't even know why I reply to such a poorly written post. Maybe while I'm out watching some football, you should be in the classroom studying grammer.

I don't think the Rebels stooped theirselves, theyselves, or even themselves.

The Panther defense, however, stopped a mighty fine Rebel offense.

You can also feel anyway that you wish.

May I still have my opinion, without trash talk from you?

I try to show respect to all school systems, and the teams that represent them.

By the way, does my profile say that I'm from Claiborne County? Maybe you could use some geography to go with that grammer class.

the rebels have a hella good team this year...anyone that beats them needs some respect...cumberland gap good job..you got my respect here...the rebels didnt stop themselves they were stopped....cumberland gap was just pound for pound to strong i guess...but it wasnt cg defense stopping the huskies..so i know the d needs some work..congrats on all those wins cg...you all deserve everything you get..and i look forward to being on the same field with you next year... :angry:

the rebels have a hella good team this year...anyone that beats them needs some respect...cumberland gap good job..you got my respect here...the rebels didnt stop themselves they were stopped....cumberland gap was just pound for pound to strong i guess...but it wasnt cg defense stopping the huskies..so i know the d needs some work..congrats on all those wins cg...you all deserve everything you get..and i look forward to being on the same field with you next year... :thumb:

I know that it will be a tough battle all the way, but if South Greene can get by CAK and Alcoa, and Cumberland Gap can get by Oliver Srings(or possibly Rockwood) and Loudon, we can see that rematch this season.

I would love to see that happen, with the winner going to the semi-finals.

Region 2AA is tough, but so are the Rebels and the Panthers!

I know that it will be a tough battle all the way, but if South Greene can get by CAK and Alcoa, and Cumberland Gap can get by Oliver Srings(or possibly Rockwood) and Loudon, we can see that rematch this season.

I would love to see that happen, with the winner going to the semi-finals.

Region 2AA is tough, but so are the Rebels and the Panthers!

i'd love to see that too..but we'll just have to wait and see...good luck with the rest of season...get em...

Edited by turtle72

Congrats to the panther players, coaches, and fans. Region champs in just three years, now thats a good job with the small things and a great job overall. I hope to see ya take care of business with West Greene and go in to the playoffs healthy.

Now, Dukes of Hazzard:

You must be one of the following four people:

ONE, your kid plays at South Greene or Happy Valley and going in to the season you were thinking, "my son is the best thing ever, and I can't wait to see him run out of the 'T' when he plays college ball, but only after we win the state championship this year." If South Greene, when you lost to CGHS you thought, the refs stole this game! No that isnt it, are kids just didn't play well, yeah ,thats it. We are better than Cumberland Gap! YES! They are losers and we should actually win the region just because we didn't play well. We will get them in the playoffs and they will suffer! Rebels forever. If Happy Valley, well the same thing applies.

or

TWO, you are either a former player who never got to play or you are a player now who doesn't get to play but you chear on your team with pride and stupidty, which goes hand in hand when it comes to you. Every practice you played hard knowing your shot might someday come only to have it nullified by making the All F honor roll again this six weeks. Well maybe you had one A, shop class or resource math. Thats ok to, since you are on the 5 year plan which is needed to work in the fast paced world of hot grease, drinking straws, and sweeping parking lots. By the way, do you want fries with that?

or

THREE, you are Laws himself, his parent, or his bestfriend. It dosen't matter which, because the same high opinon of the "great" Laws is needed. Wow, that takes concentration and you should maybe set down before you pass out from the complete foucs you have on the mirror in front of you. You are driving down the road listening to Hells Bells dreaming of running through every defender and making every tackle on defense, WATCH OUT! You hear a sudden and long horn, its the person who you just ran off the road, which person is also telling you that you are number one. Which you agree to.

FOUR, you are a H.V. player who still can't believe that CGHS beat ya. So to make yourself feel better you talk about how good South Greene is now, and how they would have beat us if they played well. That way you think in you heart that you are actually second in the region. If only....

I don't know which one you are. You could be a little bit of each one or I may be completly off. It dosen't matter, I enjoyed making fun of you. Thank you for being you and putting yourself up on the message board. Your are awesome. Also, thanks for the comments and region championship. We will happily take the championship knowing we played every Friday night, and you....well you played every Friday night too, except one. Thanks for not showing up when you needed to.

p.s. "Dukes of Hazzard", is that where you live or do you just want to live there? Just checking.

Edited by flip96

First of all, I make one mistake typing and I need grammar class!! O.K. I'll do that. Next thing, I would have never said anything about Laws, South Greene, or anyone if the post wasn't here bragging about the Gap and their regional MVP.

The Gap has one great year, and you would think they were God's gift to football. Let's remember they are one year removed from lonley West Greene beating them. Go to the playoffs regularly like South Greene and Happy Valley, then we can talk. How can you say anything about what I say, when the post was started talking about the great Gap. I am also giving my opinion!!!

Wow there is a lot of hostility on this thread. :D I think it's good to see this region be so good this year, that in order to win it, you have to win every game. That tells you that there are several really good football teams in it. CG has been fortunate enough this year to win the region. They may not be that fortunate next year, but they were this year. And for that good job to them. And as far as MVP goes, who cares??? All the players mentioned are great football players and it would be great for either one of them to get it. And besides, those players' TEAMS.....are all in the playoffs. That's the big thing right? Good luck to all the region 1 2A players and teams in the playoffs. It's been a fun year. And because I am a CG fan, take care of business this week against West Greene, then get ready for a good postseason. :D

Wow there is a lot of hostility on this thread. :( I think it's good to see this region be so good this year, that in order to win it, you have to win every game. That tells you that there are several really good football teams in it. CG has been fortunate enough this year to win the region. They may not be that fortunate next year, but they were this year. And for that good job to them. And as far as MVP goes, who cares??? All the players mentioned are great football players and it would be great for either one of them to get it. And besides, those players' TEAMS.....are all in the playoffs. That's the big thing right? Good luck to all the region 1 2A players and teams in the playoffs. It's been a fun year. And because I am a CG fan, take care of business this week against West Greene, then get ready for a good postseason. :D

No ill will on my part shotdoc. I agree whole heartedly that every team has one or 2 great players that deserve to be observed.

This is, however, a Cumberland Gap thread started by gapfan06 to celebrate the Panther's success.

Either dukesofhazzard couldn't find the "New Topic" button, so he could celebrate the Rebels, or he was just looking for a verbal battle. First he needs to learn how verbs are used in a properly constructed sentence.

I just can't tolerate being blasted by anyone that says " We is better than y'all am."

LOL

:DB)

People are always trying to get under people's skin on this board. It's all in good fun i suppose, and it's probably what keeps this board running!!! I just hate to see anybody bash another team, especially when both teams are pretty equal. So let's just all get along and cheer for all our Region 1 teams to take it to the Region 2 teams. It's kinda like cheerin for the SEC in the bowl games, even if it ain't a team you particularly care for. I'd like to see all our guys get to play each other again!!!! That means we've all won a playoff game and that would be great!!!!

:thumb: