Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Since Dobyns Bennett turned down the TV delayed broadcast of their game with Science Hill, I think it is only right for them to do the Cloudland-Hampton game. And yes, your game is being considered along with three others. I don't think they have shown a 'small school' game all year, and this game will be the best of the best in 1A, without a doubt. Probably the biggest 1A game in the state this week. Call'em...........the guys name is Jay Sandos.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As far as the Caldwell boy goes, yea he has thrown INT's and quite a few of them, but he does what he is told to do and if you people had any idea of what he goes through tryin to help his team win every friday night i know you people would leave him alone. Yes Will Lowe and Ryan Garland are two very athletic young men and they can run the football very well. All I am askin is you leave Caldwell out of the reason they have lost the games. How many of the INT's he has thrown have been tipped up or should have been caught by his recievers? Every one is a critic when you read the paper and see INT but if you were actually at the game and saw the picks you would see that it's not all his fault. "

All that I meant was win or loose it is the team and the coaches TOGETHER. No one person is the main reason. In every game there is the opportunity for mistakes, but the win or the loss belongs to the team, not the individual. As an answer to the above.

two of the int's i seen was thrown right in the defenders hands

two of the int's i seen was thrown right in the defenders hands

The interceptions the other night were clean, but he has had several tough one this season. Hampton saw several films and several of the interceptions were not his fault. In some of the other games,they dropped several passes, it seemed like they never dropped a pass the other night. I'm not sure about the other games they played this season, but I,n my opinion, this was the only game plan that gave them a chance against Hampton. Hampton played a smart defence and got some picks and didn't give up the big play, they planned it that way. When the Cloudland game is over,some of you may change your mind, Hampton is extremely hard to run on.People looks in the paper and see,s where this team and that team has scored and had pretty good offencive numbers against Hampton, its all conterfeit, those things happened on mainly Hamptons third bunch. Cosby saw the varsity to the tune of 9 yards rushing, Johnson Co had Two first downs the whole second half. Believe it or not Happy Valley lost to a good team. Give it a week or two and it won't look so bad. Happy Valley needs to put this one behind them and get ready for the playoffs, they have a good team and I think they have a great chance against loudon. The one thing they need to work on is run defence.

Since Dobyns Bennett turned down the TV delayed broadcast of their game with Science Hill, I think it is only right for them to do the Cloudland-Hampton game. And yes, your game is being considered along with three others. I don't think they have shown a 'small school' game all year, and this game will be the best of the best in 1A, without a doubt. Probably the biggest 1A game in the state this week. Call'em...........the guys name is Jay Sandos.

I think this game should be the one they pick alot of people will be there, college scouts, and alot of press but since the game is on thursday alot of people that want to see this game bad wont get to

tell this guy he need to do this game....

This game needs to be the one they pick

Hampton[/url] Bulldog Fan' post='825796742' date='Oct 25 2005 - 12:26 PM']

I think this game should be the one they pick alot of people will be there, college scouts, and alot of press but since the game is on thursday alot of people that want to see this game bad wont get to

tell this guy he need to do this game....

This game needs to be the one they pick

Get his phone # so we can give them a call.

Johnson County 21, Elizabethton 12

The Longhorns are a better team now than they were in week one, too. They dominated Tennessee High for a half last week before circumstances with the weather went against them and they just didn't have the same fire the next night. I think the Longhorns will be ready and will complete the Carter Co. Sweep.

Cloudland 33, Hampton 27

Won't say much about this one, but I think the Landers are going to prove a lot of people wrong.

I do not think that this game will be that close. I believe anybody that has seen both teams play, knows who will win this game. I believe the Dawgs will win rather comfortably. I may get hated on now, but come Friday morning, everybody will see what I am talking about. The Dawgs are just too talented at every position. Ask Pujo, he knows what I am talking about.

I do not think that this game will be that close. I believe anybody that has seen both teams play, knows who will win this game. I believe the Dawgs will win rather comfortably. I may get hated on now, but come Friday morning, everybody will see what I am talking about. The Dawgs are just too talented at every position. Ask Pujo, he knows what I am talking about.

I don't think Hampton is getting near the respect they deserve. I'm not being bias. there a good team. They have improved alot as the year has went by. The biggest thing is the blocking. If these guys block to their potential, ther're going to be hard to handle. This bunch is coachable and want to get better, it shows.